Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1EFDBC22-D6A7-4CD1-8C91-EB5C6AFCAE1F.jpg
    Before
    Last edited by mrdezzer; 15-05-2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Danny; 15-05-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 9 photos.

Comment

• Looking very nice indeed Kris keep up the good work. Need to see this at the VBOA show if you get it finished in time?
          I see you have a now extinct NOS rare GTE bonnet insulation fitted. Nice find.

Comment

• Nice work ! Mint

Comment

• Superb attention to detail as always Kris, always like seeing this thread!

Comment

• Hi Kris long time mate, your gte is looking very good in the photos you reckon you both will make it to Vboa this year? your photo's clearly show your attention to detail keep up the good work

Comment

• Thank for the comments, it's coming together very slowly. I received the nuts and bolts back from the zinc platers and have managed to quickly put the front end together as the MOT is due in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I've had little time as usual and will post some more pics up on the forum soon, I've been messing around trying to find the best link for the photos.

The car will unfortunately not be at the new billing as I want to wait until it's finished however I will be attending with new baby this year!

Comment

• Details! love it!

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Still not forgot this project, its still coming on very slowly. I still need to fit the new wing on drivers side which is all painted and ready to fit and the new genuine indicators. As you can see in the pictures I had not quite got it all together but I had to take some quick photos before I went out. Hopefully the the underside will be completed this year and will involve a full bare metal restore and replacement of all parts

Comment

• What are people now using for photo uploads as these small pictures are rubbish. I was using photobucket previously

Comment

• I use flikr (https://www.flickr.com/) though I do have a annual subscription I think the free offering is OK

Easy to use and has all the usual bells and whistles.

L.

Comment

• Excellent thanks Laurie I will look into this and post some better pictures

Comment

• Hi Kris hope you keeping well and good to see the GTE resto is still progressing nicely. You do need to get your finger out though mate !!
                                You do know that having this finished and on show at VBOA is long overdue. Be great to see some more pics when you get the chance to upload them.

Comment

Working...
                                X