best 13cm speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best 13cm speakers?

i had a look at my current rear speakers in my cab the other day to find the rubber all round the outside if knackered on the JBL's so i am looking to purchase some mid price replacements.

anyone got any suggestions? i was thinking of these - Alpine SXE-1350S @ £35

Re: best 13cm speakers?

it all depands on the depth mate, i was gonna say poss vibe black air 5" or the slick 50's. they are both pretty good and i sell them at work.

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
      it all depands on the depth mate, i was gonna say poss vibe black air 5" or the slick 50's. they are both pretty good and i sell them at work.
      i know what you mean, i do lack depth as the latches for clipping the hood down when retracted get in the way...but i had JBL gto's in before but im planning on mounting then different this time so depth is not a problem

Comment

cool, if needed i can measure the vibe speakers mate, just let me know, will also try and sort a better price on them if required

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
          cool, if needed i can measure the vibe speakers mate, just let me know, will also try and sort a better price on them if required
          that would be good if you could, what the make and model youd recommend?

Comment

the ones i reccomend are a little pricey tho, the black air 5" are £89.99 and the slick 50's are £49.99, i will have a measure up tomorrow for ya mate.
            Experience a live performance in your car with our award winning range of car audio upgrades

Comment

Sony
              XSF-1324 or whatever the current version is (just keep giving a higher wattage on the box)
              Good, can be got cheap

Comment

Originally posted by JoObOy View Post
                Sony
                XSF-1324 or whatever the current version is (just keep giving a higher wattage on the box)
                Good, can be got cheap
                thanks mate, ill have a look.

Comment

Working...
                X