Belmont CDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Belmont CDI

Love that colour on the Belmont it really suits it. Sure is coming along nicely now well done.

Comment

Liking the updates & rear lights look really good on it!

Comment

thanks for the comments guys.

exhaust is on and hanging on it hangers.

ill try to get the radiator finished this week

Comment

Its been a while and ive not done much on the belmont,but ill be losing the place where it lives in a few weeks so started to do some jobs on it at last.wire up daewoo fuel tank and fitted uprated fuel pump.fit cable for stereo and the seats except front pass.

waiting for 1 of the door card coming back from the trimers as the hard board backing hard water damage at the bottom,then will fit them.

moded the power steering pipe to fit the engine.

also started on the rad.

waiting for some alu sheet to finish it off and this is how/where it will fit.

Comment

• Ive been doing abit latey because ive got 4 weeks then i lose storage for the belmont,so started lots of the little jobs but not finished any.

hoping it sits a little low when suspension settles

Comment

• Not done much for to long now but got these done.

Comment

• Originally posted by steven View Post
                Not done much for to long now but got these done.

They look nice mate did you get them sprayed up?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion1990 View Post

They look nice mate did you get them sprayed up?
                  yes mate

Comment

• Its been a while but i final got the belmont out to do some work on it + it had to move homes.Well this is how it looks at the moment still full of polishing paste.5 mins after this picture was take it pissed it down car now wet and rusted away.

Comment

• Power steering all piped up now just need filling with oil.

Finished the radiator and fitted,just a pipe to fit then i can fill the coolant system up.

Comment

• Its nealy ready i hope got a few little mechanical jobs to do and wire the engine then good to go as long as nothing leaks.

Fitted the cavalier v6 air box, that was a pain of a job, try it cut a bit out try it cut it on and on and on then it fited ok. then it was the same with making mounting brackets.

Just needs a good clean up in the engine bay now.

Comment

• its look really well, nicely done with packaging in the engine bay too !

Comment

• I'm loving the quality finish great work!

Comment

• Yes agree well done looks a really neat job you've made of that in the engine bay. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• ITS ALIVE well the engine is and is not, was going to put a video up of it running as it sound good,but after a couple mins of running the rubber return pipe started to leak at the join at the fuel rail try to get it fix soon and try again.

Comment

Working...
                                X