The Champ Is Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by micktbrookchamp View Post
    One of the best looking ass pics I've seen in a long time lol cars looking excellent great achievement
    Lol cheers Mick.

Comment

• Looking good Terri ! I have to ask did you spray the pocket or was it black & where did you locate it Daewoo ?

Comment

• PS I have a new Newton Fuel cap if you need one, but I see you have a GTE one now

Comment

• Cheers John

the original fuel cap has broke im now using the Newton fuel cap, im looking for a original fuel cap i would prefer new with key or should a full lock set come up for sale i would consider buying it, not a fan of the Newton

the pocket is OE from Daewoo iirc and in its original color can't remember were i got it ive had this a long time before i got the black gte16v.

Comment

• when am i buying this teri lad haha

Comment

• Originally posted by 7unner172 View Post
              when am i buying this teri lad haha
              LOL You'll need very very deep pockets and be very good at talking

Comment

• George lad as John quoted you will defo need very very deep pockets to buy my Champ mate offers in the region of £20k will be seriously considered,

lol that reminds me you always wanted to buy Silky so how come you not snapped it up yet?

Comment

• Car still looks spanking pal, real credit.

Originally posted by G.TERI.E View Post
                  you always wanted to buy Silky so how come you not snapped it up yet?
                  I offered him her when I was getting rid and his reasons were that he wouldn't know where to put his own stamp on it, he'd prefer a blank canvas. However I suspect the price now has something to do with it, I know its one of the reasons I havent entertained the idea of getting it back.

I personally just think he's gone soft because of that horrible blue oval thing he's playing with now, can't handle a real car
                  Last edited by marks-gte; 16-10-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• horrible blue oval thing ..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by marks-gte View Post
                      Car still looks spanking pal, real credit.

I offered him her when I was getting rid and his reasons were that he wouldn't know where to put his own stamp on it, he'd prefer a blank canvas. However I suspect the price now has something to do with it, I know its one of the reasons I haven't entertained the idea of getting it back.

I personally just think he's gone soft because of that horrible blue oval thing he's playing with now, can't handle a real car
                      Cheers & thanks for the positive reply Mark

Lol blue oval thing has only 1 good feature and thats the engine rest of it is scrap!

Comment

• Originally posted by dancedj View Post
                        LOL You'll need very very deep pockets and be very good at talking
                        Haha am just messing mate be worth a fortune now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by G.TERI.E View Post
                          George lad as John quoted you will defo need very very deep pockets to buy my Champ mate offers in the region of £20k will be seriously considered,

lol that reminds me you always wanted to buy Silky so how come you not snapped it up yet?

haha hows it going mr teri kid? car is stunning and a real credit to you

ive looked at silky online and belive me its crossed my mind to get it... mark offered me it when he had it but the story so far is ive accually took a depo on the cossie but its my pal and hes doing a monthly payment while its off the road for winter so really cant get another car untill hes took the sapphire i will 110% be in another gte come april lol just need to find a one

Comment

• Originally posted by G.TERI.E View Post

Cheers & thanks for the positive reply Mark

Lol blue oval thing has only 1 good feature and thats the engine rest of it is scrap!

and woooooah less of the disrespect for the sierra man :P hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by man with astra,s View Post
                              horrible blue oval thing ..lol

hahaha you love a bit blue oval man please can i have my champ back mark?i only let you borrow it

Comment

• Originally posted by marks-gte View Post
                                Car still looks spanking pal, real credit.

I offered him her when I was getting rid and his reasons were that he wouldn't know where to put his own stamp on it, he'd prefer a blank canvas. However I suspect the price now has something to do with it, I know its one of the reasons I havent entertained the idea of getting it back.

know what is mark i should of bought it off you..

cossie is a dream kid one of the best cars ive owned,but i dont really get any use from it i have done 2400 miles in 2 and a half years in her lol,so ive sold it to a mate and hes paying monthly while its in storage for the winter

so i will get another gte but it will be april time by the time hes paid me off for the saph

just finding a decent one for reasonable money will be a chore

Comment

Working...
                                X