Off roaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off roaders

just thought we need a thread for off road vehicles, heres a couple of mine, bought it last week completly standard 2 door discovery 1993 brown metalic paint, i paid £250 bargain! mot failure, need a lot of welding! i have already stripped the interior and fitted bigger tyres shame they rub on the rear, grinder will be adjusting the rear arches later.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by laney; 30-11-2009, 11:23 AM.

Re: Off roaders

What are your plans for it? Trialing or general shinanagins?

Comment

Gay........

Comment

Originally posted by Trish View Post
        What are your plans for it? Trialing or general shinanagins?
        its defo getting modified, fingers crossed taking it off roading on sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Spankee View Post
          Gay........
          yes you are!

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
            just thought we need a thread for off road vehicles, heres a couple of mine, bought it last week completly standard 2 door discovery 1993 brown metalic paint, i paid £250 bargain! mot failure, need a lot of welding! i have already stripped the interior and fitted bigger tyres shame they rub on the rear, grinder will be adjusting the rear arches later.
            looks reasonably tidy, and is a bargin at that price. if you find a disco that doesnt need welding theres somethin wrong, haha. A lift kit will sort the rubbing out as it'll still catch when you get it twisting about.
            Last edited by marks-gte; 01-12-2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

been spending again, sadly not on the gte, bought a 2" lift kit and steering arm guard, oh and i made a snorkel, and removed the lower part of the front bumper
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking good mate. That looks like its going to be allot of fun. Does it have an mot yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 1800turbogte View Post
                  Looking good mate. That looks like its going to be allot of fun. Does it have an mot yet?
                  oh yes i have been having fun! been green laning twice this week, off to bures in the morning for more fun! all mot and legal

Comment

thats the suspension i have on mine, its pretty good to be fair altho i had a problem with the rear springs dislocating themselves from the top cup under full articulation.
                    managed to get mine recovered back home yesterday, its not looking too great. in fact its future is currently looking unsure

Comment

here my bros

Comment

Originally posted by astradaryl View Post
                        here my bros
                        come on laney get yours to look like this, its well cool.

Comment

well we had an amazing time today, heres a few pics of some action, oh and i drove it home dirty too, lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

its broken.........................

after the punishment i gave it at bures yesterday, thought i got away with major breakages, but on a road test tonight i lost all drive, looks like ill be taking out the transfer box then, booooo could do with put laying on my back outside this time of year!

Comment

sorry to hear it mate and them tranny boxes and gear boxes are an ares to do HEAVY as hell but look on the bright side you can put a heavy duty clutch in there wile your at it

Comment

Working...
                              X