R.i.p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p.

Please if you have a MK2 that has been laid down to rest, put a pic in here, b4 and after if you can

if this is a bad idea please delete it
    Last edited by pajero1; 27-07-2008, 10:55 AM.

Re: R.i.p.

2 of my old astra's the blue one started life as a 1200 ohv, then got a 1400 nova sr engine and box fitted with 2 ltr brakes and sri bodykit with early gte seats. Until it met its doom when the dreaded tin worm to hold too much, so i broke it down and sold all the parts and scrapped the shell, i sold the white gte on but believe it is now scrapped

Comment

H429 FLH - should've been written off years ago, it'd been in a smash and not repaired properly. No way was I gonna let it see tarmac again, the shell was fooked, I couldn't even fit a strutbrace the shell was that twisted! The front bumper & passenger door live on Mick G's silk violet 16v, inlet manifold, loom and other bits from under the bonnet are fitted to my current GTE

B69 DEG - lost to rust...lots of rust!

D301 MNB - sold on then found out the kid who bought it stripped it and fitted all the bits to an SXi

Comment

well i dont have any pics but here goes
        c573 ywr 1.3 l converted to 1.6 my first car wrote her off after 3 yrs of good service
        F123 FDM my orange v6 i built her in 2002 sold it to a **** in 2005 who lives near newton abbot he wrote it off
        and ive broken about 10 others due to rust and or parts

Comment

R.I.P H63 WFR

Comment

My turbo

Before...

After....

Nothing wrong with the shell, just nobody wanted it as it was 'just an 8v' so it got squished.

Comment

8v turbo??

waste of a good shell

Comment

No, it had a LET in, but yep, a huge waste of a spanking shell. Had lots of interest before I broke the car, then none once it was available lol

Comment

Last edited by DarrenH; 27-07-2008, 10:35 PM.

Comment

My beloved E21 LTR... first GTE, found out some little prat wrote her off... loved this car so much... yet another one I regret selling. Not seen another quite that colour!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by untouchable View Post
                      No, it had a LET in, but yep, a huge waste of a spanking shell. Had lots of interest before I broke the car, then none once it was available lol
                      ...and i had loads of interest in the champ shell...stupid how people would rather have a champ shell that's fooked and pass up a solid 8v shell I could've sold it on but didn't want it on the road. if anyone had a bump in it they'd be dead

Comment

Originally posted by BazW View Post
                        ...and i had loads of interest in the champ shell...stupid how people would rather have a champ shell that's fooked and pass up a solid 8v shell I could've sold it on but didn't want it on the road. if anyone had a bump in it they'd be dead
                        very sensible you have a conscience (sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by GTEGirl View Post
                          My beloved E21 LTR... first GTE, found out some little prat wrote her off... loved this car so much... yet another one I regret selling. Not seen another quite that colour!
                          mine was/is that colour at the mo, was yours an oxford edeition?

Comment

Working...
                          X