Kent classic car show Aylesford priory 11th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent classic car show Aylesford priory 11th September

This is an all make show with auto jumble. We currently have 30 booked spaces with mine being the only Gte. If you want to display your car it's only ?5 per car including one passenger. Limited spaces left.

If you fancy it pm me for payment and pre meet details.

Opportunity for car enthusiasts to meet and show their classic cars. Fun for all the family, refreshments available. Also with auto jumble and trade stands
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Danny; 22-08-2022, 08:21 PM.

Comment

That's a good show that one Danny at Aylesford Priory. I used to go to that one when i was local...!! Bit too far for me too travel this time.
      Make sure you put some pics up after the show be good to see.

Comment

Ok cool never been before but does look good, a few friends of mine ho. See that's what you get for getting away from the M25 lol
        Yes definitely will add a few photos

Comment

Im being chased now because we need to sort out the numbers. Anyone up for it?

Comment

I got approached today at Vaux Valves from someone who has spaces left on the stand at this meet and would really like our cars there. Its only ?5 per ticket and includes a passenger. if interested let me know asap.

Cheers

Opportunity for car enthusiasts to meet and show their classic cars. Fun for all the family, refreshments available. Also with auto jumble and trade stands
            Last edited by Danny; 22-08-2022, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Sold out

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                Sold out
                Doesnt surprise me Danny that its sold out already. I remember having to book well in advance to stand a chance of getting a ticket to get in there. Its a really popular show and i think the field is limited for space to around 300 cars.

Comment

Oh really well that explains why then. Yes I thought it would have I’ve not been to this show before but heard its well busy. Would have been good to have a few Mk2s on the stand., maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X