This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Events Chat

It's the final 4 weeks until the Car Pass Deadline closes!

The deadline to get your payments to me is BEFORE the 1st of March 2013!

The list of cars is steadily growing. This is going to be an epic show this year.
    Are you sure you want to miss it???

If you DO want to go but need any more info, send me a pm/email and I'll answer any questions you have. The Nurburgring B&B is getting quite full now from our party going over. So IF you ARE going, make yourself known to me so I know who to look out for.

Chris

Comment

Now if got the estate pretty much how id like it apart from the paint id be well up for doing a trackday.Going to book a day at Elvington with javalin first then i`ll be wanting to do a proper track.
      Anyone else fancy it? Ive read the talk but is anything going to get organised?

Comment

Originally posted by garethestate View Post
        Now if got the estate pretty much how id like it apart from the paint id be well up for doing a trackday.Going to book a day at Elvington with javalin first then i`ll be wanting to do a proper track.
        Anyone else fancy it? Ive read the talk but is anything going to get organised?
        Im already in discussions with Javelin regarding an end of summer trackday...

Paul..
        My rallying with mk2 adventures... http://www.astra-mk2.com/forum/forum...ing-adventures

Comment

Thats great Paul. Hopefully im going to get out on track afew times this year and would be good to see aload of other mk2`s.

Comment

Working...
          X