Vboa 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vboa 2021

A few pictures for the club members who are not on Facebook and didn't attend Vboa 2021.

​​​​​​​
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 32 photos.

G.TERI.E thanks for posting them up, official photographer allen wasnt there this year

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenH View Post
      G.TERI.E thanks for posting them up, official photographer allen wasnt there this year
      Your welcome, Allen did mention that he wasn't attending and iirc I saw a post somewhere on FB him asking Chris Bergman to take over as official photographer, shame really he missed out on the drone banter and the scrumptious food lol

Comment

I didn't think it was happening this year otherwise I would have attended. Some great pictures though!

Comment

Great pictures Teri and good to see you as always. It was just great that the show actually went ahead this year and was able to meet up with so many of you again. Despite the forecast the weather held out reasonably well over the weekend and overall made for a fantastic show.

Comment

Good to meet quite a few of you at the show this year (if you were there early on the Friday). Will do my best to get my car down there for a night of camping next year.

Fell in love with Clive’s Rembrandt Silver GTE - what a stunning colour that is in the sunshine ☀️

Comment

looked awsome! watched a couple of vids up on youtube too

Comment

Brilliant photos, and good selection of stunning cars

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                  Great pictures Teri and good to see you as always. It was just great that the show actually went ahead this year and was able to meet up with so many of you again. Despite the forecast the weather held out reasonably well over the weekend and overall made for a fantastic show.
                  Thanks Clive, it was really good to see you and the new edition lovely car you got there, hopefully next vboa will be better and fingers crossed pray for nicer weather and a few more stalls and more cars on the club stand next year..... Never the less it was a fantastic day out and a great to catch up...roll on 2022

Comment

Working...
                  X