1991 Diamond black GTE 16v, only 89k.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Diamond black GTE 16v, only 89k.

1991 GTE 16v, huge folder of history, including full dealer history upto 81k (1999)

This cars been off the road for a very long time, I've had it 10 years ish, and is been a project the whole time. Its been a bare shell, painted and rebuilt. Its had new full quarters and sills and front floor pans, base model roof skin to delete the sunroof, every exterior panel has been changed now. Shell almost completely rust free, n/s inner rear arch and boot pocket has a very small patch, and then its rust free!

Everything underneath the car was new (although some of the bits have sat on the car nearly 8 years and not moved):

Speedline Alessio's with cracked old tyres
    Koni adjustables with Eibach lower springs
    Piper stainless exhaust system
    Powerlfex bushes
    All three OMP strut braces
    Struts blasted and power coated andnew wheel bearings in
    Blasted and nylon coated Mk3 rear beam to go with car
    new cv's and boots, shafts cleaned up and painted
    Gearbox prepped and painted silver 2k and clear coated
    New clutch
    Power steering delete with early SRI rack
    ABS deleted
    New brake and fuel lines in copper
    New brake flexis
    New discs and calipers all round
    new fuel pump
    New dizzy cap and rotor
    new ht lead and plugs
    new timing belt and water pump
    New nexia rad and corsa C pipe work
    New drop links
    Brand new OEM heater blower
    New windscreen and seal.
    Dark rainbow interior (2 1/2 of them actually)
    Black carpets
    Digi dash converted to white led (plus 3 spare digi's)
    new battery (sits connected with no drains)
    Stock air box with car

Engine in the car is early 20xe (no lamda) allegedly superchipped with courtney high torque cams. Ran only a few months ago, but mixes oil and water. I've drained the coolant an put fresh oil in. I drove the donor car in the late 90's and was the quickest GTE i'd ever been in! I do have another c20xe to drop in which will come with car. Currently wont start, no fuel is getting through, so its developed a blockage or its ran out of fuel (showing 1/4 tank)

Huge amount of spares to go with it, bring a van to load up!

Needs a few jobs to get across the finish line,it s a project, but all the hardest stuff is done. Engine needs swapping over (or repairing), headliner needs sunroof whole filling and re covering (i have trimmed down non sunroof skin as to make a plug). Side strips need bonding on (3 sets), bodykit fitted (few sets to pick from), wiring tiding in engine bay, new tyres all round, boot lid needs hindges setting etc. Probably a few more jobs i've forgotten.

Just a needs a good push to get it finished. I've lost all interest now. ?2500, this would make a superb car finished 5-6k easily. Give me call if your interested 07506001757

I'll get more pics up when i get chance.

Thanks for looking
    John

Comment

Comment

provisionally sold

Comment

yes to me!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X