• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 gte 8v c20let 88k 4 owners

For sale regretted it already

1991 mk2 gte 8v in flame red
    88k from new with lots of history to back it up
    4 owners hpi check here and clear
    Very well looked after car will not be sold to no idiots !!

Right were do I start I brought this car 2 years ago as I always wanted a flame red gte
    The car had been dry stored since 2004 it's was as it left the factory no mods but it had gone pink and arches started just in the edges I had the car fully repainted professionaly and new rear arches fitted this was Done by very high spec body shop and cost me 2000 quid !
    The only bits that let the car down is the head lining sags and sun roof lining and one small stone chip on front bumper

C20let engine fitted to f20 box
    New Ks shells
    New oil pump
    New rings new valves
    New belts and kit
    New iridium plugs
    New cap and rotor
    New crank sensor
    New cts
    Custom made 2.5 inch steel exhaust only back box
    This engine has done 1300 miles since fitted runs as it should standard ecu
    Massive front mount and 2.25 pipe work all new

This car is very clean not immaculate but very clean has been wax oiled from new also has brand new fuel tank fitted all new brake lines when I first brought it I have a mk3 gsi axle complete with rear disk set up to go with the car it's has factory fitted immobiliser with all paper work original bill of sale second bill of sale new every mot loads of tax disks all work this car had from 1991 to 2004 was carried out at genuine Vauxhall I have a stack of invoices original service booklet the lot

I would like this car to go to some who will appriciate it and look after it as I do it does not get the hell raged out of it it is my pride and joy no test pilots and the only car I would take in Px would be a nova gte I will upload photos at the weekend as car is in the lock up will be very sad to see it go. Price is firm no stupid offers 6500 07593392534

Any photos and where abouts are you please?

Comment

Working...
    X