Job Lots of Astra Door/Wing Mirrors and 5 Door Rear Quarter Glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Lots of Astra Door/Wing Mirrors and 5 Door Rear Quarter Glasses

For sale is a job lot of Astra door/wing mirrors. There is a mix of manual and electric mirrors. There are loads of spares, including mirror glass, cowlings and mirror bodies. I no longer own an Astra so these need to go in the next couple of weeks. These parts are getting hard to come by these days so grab yourself a bargain. Collection from Derby is preferred, but postage can be arranged for £15. Please note that postal insurance does not cover glass – I will wrap the mirror glass as best as I can to prevent damage, but ultimately postage will be at buyers risk. To comply with the rules, the price is £100, but I am open to any sensible offer.

Also for sale is a job lot of Astra 5 door rear door fixed glass panels. Some are tinted, some are clear, some have the rubber seals included, others don’t. Again, these have to go in the next couple of weeks. Collection from Derby is preferred, but postage can be arranged for £10. Please note that postal insurance does not cover glass – I will wrap the glass as best as I can to prevent damage, but ultimately postage will be at buyers risk. To comply with the rules, the price is £50, but I am open to any sensible offer.

Re: Job Lots of Astra Door/Wing Mirrors and 5 Door Rear Quarter Glasses

Bump.

Comment

Open to offers. Must be some use to an Astra owner, or to keep as spares?

Comment

I'm having a think about the mirrors. The glass is no good for me as mine is an estate.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSurfer View Post
          I'm having a think about the mirrors. The glass is no good for me as mine is an estate.
          Let me know what you decide mate.

Anybody interested in the glass or do I chuck them in the wheelie bin on the next recycling day?

Comment

Working...
          X