Brands Hatch Summer Wednesdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brands Hatch Summer Wednesdays

Bit short notice! But Brands Hatch have been organising evening social meets on the first Wednesday evening of each Summer month. The next one is tomorrow evening (August 7th) gates open at 6.30pm and it's FREE!!!

It's open to all car enthusiasts and takes the form of a large car meet in their car park, there is also a show and shine, and the Kentagon is open for drinks and coffee. I believe there is usually a Motorsport special guest in attendance last month it was Steve Soper giving a talk about his motorsport experiences in the Kentagon, tomorrow I believe the AMD touring car team will be unveiling their new car!
    Car clubs are also welcome and I think it go's on until the bar closes!

Think I might give this a visit tomorrow evening and take the GTE, would be great to see some others there too, PM if interested and we could meet up outside first!

Re: Brands Hatch Summer Wednesdays

Originally posted by Mark F View Post
    Bit short notice! But Brands Hatch have been organising evening social meets on the first Wednesday evening of each Summer month. The next one is tomorrow evening (August 7th) gates open at 6.30pm and it's FREE!!!

It's open to all car enthusiasts and takes the form of a large car meet in their car park, there is also a show and shine, and the Kentagon is open for drinks and coffee. I believe there is usually a Motorsport special guest in attendance last month it was Steve Soper giving a talk about his motorsport experiences in the Kentagon, tomorrow I believe the AMD touring car team will be unveiling their new car!
    Car clubs are also welcome and I think it go's on until the bar closes!

Think I might give this a visit tomorrow evening and take the GTE, would be great to see some others there too, PM if interested and we could meet up outside first!
    mmm think i mite come also only an hour away from me i see if chris 1800 turbo gte wants to come

Comment

anyone else thinking off going ???

Comment

Well we had a great evening at Brands which had a really good turn out with all kinds of cars.

We were just three in number Myself, Dave (Not Normal) and Mark from Astra Mk2 club, our cars caused quite a bit of interest with Dave's Lotus Carlton winning car of the show!...a very well deserved win!

The next meeting is Wednesday 4th September, but unfortunately I can't make that one.

There's pictures here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1859653&type=3 and here http://www.fordfiestast.co.uk/showfl...63&Main=513761 Funny to see our car's on the Fiesta ST website!
        Last edited by Mark F; 09-08-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark F View Post
          Well we had a great evening at Brands which had a really good turn out with all kinds of cars.

We were just three in number Myself, Dave (Not Normal) and Mark from Astra Mk2 club, our cars caused quite a bit of interest with Dave's Lotus Carlton winning car of the show!...a very well deserved win!

The next meeting is Wednesday 4th September, but unfortunately I can't make that one.

There's pictures here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1859653&type=3 and here http://www.fordfiestast.co.uk/showfl...63&Main=513761 Funny to see our car's on the Fiesta ST website!
          did nt relise dave car was the winning car very nice car though was a good nite shame you can nt make the next one mark to you know if dave is going

Comment

I'll be there not sure what car yet though astra sri or cav gsi any suggestions ?

Comment

i be there if the rain stays away

Comment

Working...
              X