Pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipes

Anyone got any pictures of 16v rear axle just so i can see where pipes an cables route

Not sure if these help
    Click image for larger version

Name:	127 O-S Rear Axle Inner New.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	516387Click image for larger version

Name:	128 N-S Rear Axle Inner New.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	516388Click image for larger version

Name:	348 Underside of Vehicle.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	516389

Comment

Here is mine after the tank went in might give you an idea and ignore the old exhaust this only until i fit the let

will add more photos tomorrow now the back end is complete.
      Last edited by Danny; 28-02-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Cheers they help alot i have a idea now one more thing where do both the little pipes go from the filler neck cheers

Comment

Your welcome. One goes to the tank vent next to the fuel outlet on the tank and the other is open ended as it runs around the edge of the tank. It was a while ago when I did it so will confirm tomorrow night for you.

Comment

Thank you mate appreciate your help

Comment

Any time mate

Comment

How have you done your pipes to the flexi at the back on chassis do they bend round.?"

Comment

Also do both pipes run down one side

Comment

My pipes are not standard they are goodridge flexis that connect through the floor pan and run inside the car. Maybe someone can post a photo of a standard set up. Will post more photos tonight.

Comment

Not sure this will help but hopefully you can take something from the photos.
                      BTW the ARB is from a Saab 93
                      Still got to reconnect the flexis once the carpet is down.
                      Last edited by Danny; 01-03-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Thank you mate, did you manage to have a look at where the little pipes go or does it not matter which one goes to the tank

Comment

The shorter pipe goes to the tank vent in photo 3 and the longer one i believe on some models used to go to the carbon filter under the o/s inner wing but most people just let it vent to nothing. (someone might be able to correct/confirm that)
                          Or are you just replacing all of them?

Comment

I just have 2 pipe dangling down of the filler, ive bought a car unfinished an brake pipes an them fuel pipes are what im struggling with
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ok i will check again tomorrow on what breather pipe goes where. the large pipe in the fuel in, the 3/4 pipe filler overflow back into the tank? and the pipe inside the conduit is the fuel out of the tank to the pump then from the pump the 8mm fuel line runs underneath the car on the o/s tio the fuel rail the n the return comes from the other end of the fuel rail back into the sender unit (unless you have an in tank pump)

Brake lines
                              Come from the calipers in fixed pipe then to a flexi from the rear beam to the body that run down the n/s floor pan up to the abs pump if fitted if not straight to the master cylinder.
                              Last edited by Danny; 01-03-2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X