What gearbox oil for f20 with ATB????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gearbox oil for f20 with ATB????

Hi everyone, not posted on here for a while so here goes, I still have my daewoo track car and my mate's run a couple of 16v gte's etc, and when we're on track, after a while, (e.g when the gearbox is warm/hot) the gears start to get difficult and can occasionally crunch. what i'm thinking is that the gearbox oil is to blame, I can't even remember what oil is in mine now but am looking for opinion's on what oil to use. taking into consideration the Quaiffe ATB and the fact that all the linkages are good. When cold there is not a problem, this is what's convincing me that a change of oil might help.
    Thanks. Ian

Re: What gearbox oil for f20 with ATB????

"Silkolene Pro SRG synthetic racing gear oil" is what quaife recomend and what use with no problems im my f28.

LINKEY

Comment

Originally posted by astradaryl View Post
      "Silkolene Pro SRG synthetic racing gear oil" is what quaife recomend and what use with no problems im my f28.

LINKEY
      I have always assumed the Titan Race Pro SRG 75 and the Silkolene Pro SRG 75 both by Fuchs is the same!? Does anyone know otherwise?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SILKOLENE...item45f91fb46d

Comment

Got a confirmation from Quaife:

Hello Anthony,

Yes I can confirm that the Silkolene Pro SRG75 is the same oil as the Titan Race Pro SRG75 just under a different name.

Kind regards

Adrian Naish

Quaife Sales

Comment

yeah thats what i use m8

Comment

Working...
          X