What C20XE Engine Upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What C20XE Engine Upgrade?

ARP2000 I think are the top grade, Harvey covered all the different ones in his restoration thread. Also where to get them from.

Comment

Re: What C20XE Engine Upgrade?

Originally posted by richie00boy View Post
      ARP2000 I think are the top grade, Harvey covered all the different ones in his restoration thread. Also where to get them from.
      yea took a look and found the info.

ARP Hi-Perf 8740 #109-6001

ARP Pro Series ARP2000 #209-6003
      Last edited by ant; 14-01-2008, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Hi All,

I know this is an old post but was wondering if someone could help, some will know that my car was running the Mbe 912v ecu that used to run like a dream and producing good reliable power, I then sold the car and the new owner said he noticed that only 2 out of the 3 wires on the tps were being used so he soldered back the 3rd wire then the engine never run again it just wouldn't start, long story short he give up at that point and I brought the car back and I couldn’t get it running either so furred a afm on a stock ecu and it started first time and now runs well, if I plug in the 912 it won't start unless I use a lot of easy start then it's massively over fuelling so I'm thinking it might be seeing the wrong signal from the tps as if the fuel position is full open resulting in over fuelling

Can anyone tell me if the 912v2 only needs two wires to be connected at the tps and if so what are they?

This has been chipping away at me so would appreciate any help.

Cheers
        Last edited by Danny; 12-02-2020, 09:18 PM.

Comment

MBE 912V ECU

I just see this on another site, dose anyone know about the wiring mod?

QED e-mails regarding this 912 v2 ecu, only QED replied, and told me the V2 was a ignition ecu only and not designed to run a Injection system but Paul seems to remember that there was a wiring mod which you could used one of the coil inputs to run the injectors set-up a batch sequence but the system only works using single coil and not a wasted spark pack.?????

Does anyone know owt about this mod?

Comment

Working...
          X