Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Nexia Parts are Compatible.....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Many Nexia Parts are Compatible.....

does the nexia fuel tank fit the mk2 astra ?
    does it have a submerged fuel pump ?
    is it a good convertion ?
    daz

Comment

Originally posted by Valver View Post
      From experience no, but seeing one in the scrappies with the dash out they look very very similar to a 16v shell anyway!!
      They do fit
      Been there,done that
      without the electric gizmos, it just looks like the astra cardboard frame, same mountings and everything

Comment

Does anybody know if the window regulators on the 5 doors are the same on the Nexia as the Astra? I need one and wonder if it's worth getting one off a Nexia at a scrappies?

Comment

does the nexia fuel tank fit the mk2 astra ?
          does it have a submerged fuel pump ?
          is it a good convertion ?

Yep, yep, and yep.

Comment

Would the rear electric window mech's fit into my CDi?

Comment

I think they're different.. I know the locking mechs are all different. But im not sure. I scrapped a 5 door nexia a few months ago too...

Comment

does anyone know if the front wings are the same?

probs not right?

Comment

The nexia is sold in aus as a 1.5i and is a mk2 astra 80% of parts are gm including part no daewoo is gm,s dumping ground for old models like proton for mitsubishi .front guards suspension rack seats hatch lights all windows early models have same door handles and later ones if u take them off door is same under handle , i have nexia fuel tank in my gte exactly the same but pump internal .the cars were made from gm old stock & gm stampinga dies sold 2 daewoo roof linings wont fit sunroof models .if u take the plastic piece out above sun roof winder u will see gm no & daewoo no & symble on 89 gte before daewoo was around so they planned it a while back

Comment

Front wings wont fit, indicators are different.

Comment

went to vaux to get the two front engine mounts but are not avaliable

drivers side engine mount is the same on all mk2 models....

so is it the same on the nexia?

Comment

i have a nexia drivers side engine mount on my gte. daewoo part number is 90250348, same unit for nexia, celio and racer (racer is the belmont nexia i think)

Comment

Originally posted by aussie astraGTE View Post
                          The nexia is sold in aus as a 1.5i and is a mk2 astra 80% of parts are gm including part no daewoo is gm,s dumping ground for old models like proton for mitsubishi .front guards suspension rack seats ] early models have same door handles and later ones if u take them off door is same under handle , i have nexia fuel tank in my gte exactly the same but pump internal .the cars were made from gm old stock & gm stampinga dies sold 2 daewoo roof linings wont fit sunroof models .if u take the plastic piece out above sun roof winder u will see gm no & daewoo no & symble on 89 gte before daewoo was around so they planned it a while back
                          Thats not true at all, rack, windscreen, tailgate and glass and all lights are different from the mk2! The chassis skins and suspension points are identical, from then on its lots of subtle changes, and I would know, I've had them both next to each other, naked!

Comment

nexia must b different to what we got here daewoo 1.5i racer is the same car & we have thousands of them here with no rust & cheap everything fits straight on my gte i am quite willing to send any hard to get parts over to anyone willing to do the same for bits i cant get here

Comment

Originally posted by aussie astraGTE View Post
                              nexia must b different to what we got here daewoo 1.5i racer is the same car & we have thousands of them here with no rust & cheap everything fits straight on my gte i am quite willing to send any hard to get parts over to anyone willing to do the same for bits i cant get here
                              can you post up some pics of your nexia, cos about 12 yrs ago i saw a nexia, well it looked just like a gte it had aussie plates and in tip top nick, if memory is working it had the gte bodykit and lights it would be nice to see a pic

Comment

Daewoo racers don't look like Nexias. They are pretty identical to mk2's, well the older ones. Not all racers were belmonts either.

They were also called Daewoo Lemans. Or Pontiac Lemans.

Take a look here.
                                Last edited by Paulwoo; 09-09-2008, 10:53 AM. Reason: Stupid Url wouldnt work

Comment

Working...
                                X