Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Nexia Parts are Compatible.....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Many Nexia Parts are Compatible.....

Originally posted by TomGTE View Post
    Would the doors fit ?

They have side impact bars dont they ?
    if they did i would be very interested as need two new undented doors for mine.

Comment

just in case it is of interest to you m8, i used the gear lever and gaitor together, from a corsa b, (was in a field at side of road) in my gte 16v as mine was broken on clear plastic on top, and agitor was worn out, it fitted straight in and eevn clipped into the edge where the gaitor sits.

Comment

The whole dash from a MK2 astra, is that identical in every aspect, including fitment or just looks similar to the nexia one. As i'm looking to remove my dash to get a mate to see if a GSI digital dash would be a possibility, as quite a few nexia owners i've seen around have done it already but said it depended on the nexia's particular model etc. And basically im **** lazy and cant be arsed to work out how to remove the dash lol.

Also asked a couple of days back, are the front wishbones the same??

Comment

The front wishbones do look the same.

Comment

Yep, would anyone be able to give me the part number of the wishbones on their car, or the part number of the wishbones they last put on like, as i'm guessing like pretty much everything but the daewoo badge, it'll just be a GM part which coincidentally matches some level of the astra range.

Oh also the air filter box/filter is the same as that off a 2.0ltr 16v astra (according to halfords and K&N purchase guides)

Comment

I was given a march 07 EPC by my local daewoo dealer. If anyone is interested I will put the files up somewhere for download. Its just a big PDF file.

Comment

Mate if you'd email me that'd be good, is it basically just a massive parts catalogue? (guessing the march 07 EPC = March 07 Electronic Parts Catalogue)

Would be awesome if you could email me that mate, confirm what it is and ill PM you my email addy. Cheers

Comment

Back up to the top please, more parts/info needed

Comment

I've just built a GTE out of a Nexia shell. What do you need to know?

Comment

^5 for GM keeping the MK2 dream alive in a Nexia!

....but Nexia guys hands off our diggie dash spares enough are robbed from nova nerds grrr
                      Last edited by Montytronix; 19-07-2007, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Boot trim below the bootlids are the same?
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-09-2007, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richie00boy View Post
                          Do you know if the dashes go straight in to a Mk2 with no messing?
                          i have one in my 16v no problems fitting it, the mounting points match up

Comment

Originally posted by ben_daewoo_nexia View Post
                            Oh also the air filter box/filter is the same as that off a 2.0ltr 16v
                            sorry 2 be a pain guys but does any1 know if this is correct and if so do i need 1 off a certain engine size or anythin cos i carnt find a standard redtop 1 anywhere, cheers

Comment

Nope not the same although you could probably make it work, I stripped a 1.5 nexia and it does look very similar but when you have the two side by side its not the same. I'm sure that its smaller and I think that the mounting points are different, and the bore of the output stub pipe. Think I still have it somewhere, if I find the 16v one too I'll take pics.

Comment

pants!

Comment

Working...
                                X