X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dash speakers

Bought a set of Fli 4 speakers today for the front dash

Got to say i am very impressed,
    Years ago i fitted a set of JBL GTO`S in my Golf which is the same size and they were rubbish, sounded lovely but as soon as you added a bit of volume they would distaught badly,
    But these new Fli speakers are great
    I know i`m only running them off the head unit but i can get full volume on me radio and they are fine, quality go`s a bit cause they are so loud but they will never be played again at that level.

I would give them a 9 out of 10

Re: New dash speakers

did u buy them online mate, or from hellfrauds.

Comment

i had to get them from Halfrauds but they were £24.46 which is only 2-3 quid more than any where online once you add postage.
      But you know what its like i wanted them now
      I spent 11 hours the other day wiring in a boot pop, seats out clean and hover, under carpet amp wiring kit and sort the cd player out as only 1 speaker was crackling (hence the new speakers lol)

Comment

check fli stuff out here, its my work, and if i can i will always try and do "astramk2" members a deal on stuff

Comment

I am looking for another set m8 (for my mk2 Golf )

Comment

the girlfriends got one of the pink fli subs, and it sounds fairly good. there products look good quality and arnt to expensive.

Comment

They are good i got a 12" Fli 1000w in the boot run by a 300w kenwood and sounds very good

Comment

I've got a set of FLI Integrator 5's in the Cav's front door pods, the £20 I paid from Ebay was well worth it, they seem to be a solid entry level make.

Comment

Working...
                X