Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Dash

Hi all,
    im sure this has been asked a 1000 times in the past, Just switcked the dash back on and found what looks like a run on the lcd, is there anyone out there who can repair it, if not will have to look out for another one?

Thanks

Comment

Dan when the LCD goes like that they are generally un-repairable. You can take the digi-dash apart as the LCD sections are in individual parts (rev counter, speedo, oil/temp/battery/fuel units and just replace the section that shows the speed, that's if you can find a digi dash that's just up for sale for spares or repair. Alternatively if you can find a fully working one on ebay just replace the whole digi-dash unit is probably the better bet.

You used to be able to get brand new digi dash units on Opel Classic's at around 200 euros but I think the NOS has long dried up.

Comment

Hi Clive, I have seen a few online so will just buy another when im ready for it unless i can find a faulty one with this part being ok, lots are being sold as untested and unsure if they have the tick or curve on the rev counter.

Comment

I have a complete dash & transducer, early tick type fully working when removed but been stored since 2009, may be tempted to sell as I still haven't got round to using it.

Comment

Once the car is finished later this year i will then look into buying another, seems to be quite a few for sale at the moment, trying to spend the money of the essential bits first, PM me with a price if you decide to sell it though
            Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X