No announcement yet.

Wiring help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello mate, ok will pm Mark is he the fella who was at Margate last year?
    Yeah going to tape it up its not needed probably just used the same looms to add the extras if wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtedan View Post
      Hello mate, ok will pm Mark is he the fella who was at Margate last year?
      Yeah going to tape it up its not needed probably just used the same looms to add the extras if wanted.
      yeah that's him, the one with shiney head!! haha...... his username is man with astras on here I think

looking forward to seeing your car in the flesh this year!! are you going to any shows etc? I'm pretty sure the Essex crew will be in margate for oh so retro again later in the year, was a good variation of old skool cars there

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post

yeah that's him, the one with shiney head!! haha...... his username is man with astras on here I think

looking forward to seeing your car in the flesh this year!! are you going to any shows etc? I'm pretty sure the Essex crew will be in margate for oh so retro again later in the year, was a good variation of old skool cars there
        Lol ok i did try to pm him but got some error message, will try again.

Well with a bit of luck it will be going to be painted in a couple of months, apart from the dash, cage and sun roof plate and the body prep thats it really then its going to my mates place to be oven painted

Once its on the road then i can build the naughty Let i have sitting there.
        Putting all the time i have into it at the moment so yes with a bit of luck it will be out to play fairly soon. Defo going Marhate again this year

Comment

Working...
        X