Digi Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digi Dash

Hello, i am a new one to this site and i was wondering if anyone knew of any way of changing the dash colour on a mk2 digi dash, i am told its the film which is yellow but i am wanting a different colour,

Does anyone know of company or some tips to help me out,

Cheers Jonny

Re: Digi Dash

U can get multi coloured film,rainbow effect,but ive not seen one up for sale for ages

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, i have been searching ebay etc, i seem to remember on their different coloured ones some time ago, but if anyone knows of how to to hold of the different film colour please let me know,
      i have just had my dash flocked and changed the dash/switch bulbs for LED's but sadly not on a mk2 astra a mk2 cav,

but it has a mk2 astra engine, thanks agian Jonny

Comment

I have found this on the net but cant find wear to get the film!!!

Comment

PCBits is run by a chap called Dom, he did make the films. I say did as I got a set in about 2001, see if you can contact him and see if he still does them, I hope he does as I'm thinking of a new lighting scheme and don't fancy playing with transparencies myself!

Comment

Got one of Doms kits in mine...

Comment

how do you fit it baz cos ive bought 1 last year of picbits

Comment

Ordy click the link >>>>http://www.picbits.co.uk/instructions.pdf

Comment

cheers,thats how to do it

Comment

It's not diffcult to make a film yourself:
                    A few hours behind the computer with a printer, filled with some slides for a projector,
                    If you get a decent result, cut out the squares and put'em between the glass layer with the numbers/signs on 'em, and the bright yellow coloured layer...(if you open up your digidash you'll know what I mean)
                    You can remove the yellow layer by gently scratching, so afterwards the colours you printed on the foil will be less yellow-isch

Comment

Working...
                    X