Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you still get the door window rubber seals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you still get the door window rubber seals?

You may want to double-check its the correct part. Autovaux sent me a crappy klarius exhaust in place of the walker one they promised me!

Comment

Originally posted by zygalski View Post
      You may want to double-check its the correct part. Autovaux sent me a crappy klarius exhaust in place of the walker one they promised me!
      well they not let me down so far but I will check

L.
      My vehicles:
      1985 Astra GTE 1.8 8v, 2002 Omega Est, 1978 MGB GT, 1973 Honda CB500 K2, 1993 Honda Sevenfifty, 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitata .......

Comment

Originally posted by mrdezzer View Post
        Ask if they will take it to billing, they put an add on the forum asking if people wanted parts bringing over, it's MM Dronten so might be worth dropping them a line
        Kinda odd they didn't offer that in their response!! But indeed I saw that, if you're not in a hurry this might be a good way to go. Unless.... Autovaux have them indeed...

Haven't had a response yet about the shipping cost here..

Comment

Thanks Laurie, didn't see it when reading that topic.

Cheers

Roger

Comment

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but did anyone find any of the door window guides? I'm after some for a 4 door, all four would be good!

Comment

Originally posted by The Griffin View Post
              Sorry to resurrect an old thread but did anyone find any of the door window guides? I'm after some for a 4 door, all four would be good!
              I think some are around in Germany do you have an idea as to which ones ? My doors may have some on anyway !

Comment

Working...
              X