Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convert a non-fog SRi bumper to have fogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert a non-fog SRi bumper to have fogs?

Just wondering, are the foglight holes marked on all the later style SRi front bumpers?

Non-fog bumpers seem a bit more common so was wondering if i'd be able to get one then cut the foglight holes out myself.

Re: Convert a non-fog SRi bumper to have fogs?

I'm not sure I'd expect so as the GTE ones have them - When I get time I can get you a brand new proper SRI bumper if you want one if they are still available

Comment

Originally posted by dancedj View Post
      When I get time I can get you a brand new proper SRI bumper if you want one if they are still available
      If you don't mind, I'd like a rear bumper too but I know there's 0 chance of that unless I buy another Belmont SRi!

Been reading the old TV mags I bought that the car is in, think the front bumper on her is off a CDi, not that it matters.

Comment

you could see if fibresports still do the over bumper kit with defuser, and front fogs. was meant to fit a 5 door or Belmont and back bumper and skirts as well.

Comment

I put fog light in my belmont sri about 13 years ago,when i took the bumper of there was a small molded line in the back of the bumper the shape of the cut outs for the fog lights,so can not see why yours wont be the same.

Comment

Yeah Norm there is markings on the back of the bumper to show where to cut the holes out for fogs,

Comment

Cheers guys, I've already got fogs in my bumper but it's looking a bit tired and the bottom edge is quite scuffed etc, so if I can find a better one I'll be replacing it

Comment

Working...
              X