No announcement yet.

My New Purchase - Astra GTE 16v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm really torn about wheels. if i had a gun to my head and was forced to make a sh-t list of things i dont link about astra GTE, the top of the list would be the 14" wheels (not the design, but the size i mean)

i suppose thats whats good about the cham.... i mean leather edition

i also have to admit my eye has been wandering (allot) during covid, casually keeping an eye on the mk2 market, perhaps with an aim to leap frog over my two restorations, by buying something better....
    Last edited by DarrenH; 13-02-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Very nice, the finish is top notch. Drive in good health!

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenH View Post
        i'm really torn about wheels. if i had a gun to my head and was forced to make a sh-t list of things i dont link about astra GTE, the top of the list would be the 14" wheels (not the design, but the size i mean)

i suppose thats whats good about the cham.... i mean leather edition

i also have to admit my eye has been wandering (allot) during covid, casually keeping an eye on the mk2 market, perhaps with an aim to leap frog over my two restorations, by buying something better....
        Yeah have to agree Darren that alloys offered on 14" rims on anything nowadays would be unthinkable. Even the latest Corsa 1.5D comes off the production line on 16" rims now. 30 odd years ago though when alloys were offered as standard predominately on just top of the range sports marque models and alloys generally in their infancy i guess 14" rims was considered something special back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jags C20LET View Post
          Very nice, the finish is top notch. Drive in good health!
          Thanks Jags appreciate the positive comments. The car has literally only covered a few hundred miles since it's restoration was completed mid 2016.
          Car really does just need driving and putting some miles on it and oh just polishing too...!!

Comment

Working...
          X