Astra sxi estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra sxi estate

Well she is home and has not disapointed in any way..the car has few small issues to be sorted get it 100 percent but its not far from just that few pictures get the thread started
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Somthing that has upset me is now im not sure if we need the 87 sri 5 door we where planning on restoring and may well sell it again to hold onto this typically its a miserable day and il get some proper pictures up soon

Comment

Car looks great in the pictures. You must be really pleased with the purchase it really does look a great example.

Comment

Yeah clive delighted with it just means kinda have a finished car ready for shows maybe no longer have the need want or use for the sri..the car itself the sxi is fantastic and should finish to a really high standard! But have been finding things like elec mirrors not moving fuel injection pump quite noisey wheel alignment ect.ect headcloth slighty sagging few other bits but i get details n pics up soon

Comment

Very nice looking estate! This just deserves to be preserved in this pristine condition.

That plastic trim piece covering the top of the bumper must be extremely rare. Surely the first one I've ever seen. I'm slightly jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Kadett_Dane View Post
            Very nice looking estate! This just deserves to be preserved in this pristine condition.

That plastic trim piece covering the top of the bumper must be extremely rare. Surely the first one I've ever seen. I'm slightly jealous
            Yep they are rare on LXI and SXI estates only. Look forward to more updates on this as it's stunning

Comment

love it !

i would keep the 87 sri though, super super rare

Comment

Some photos of how clean and straight she is
                This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

Some of the interior
                  This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Engine bay...anyone know if the alarm was a dealer extra cant find nothing on it its philips no key for it and not working have fob put new battery in it nothing....seems a shame as its wired well even if theres a lot of wires lol!
                    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

the alarm looks after-market to me. not sure who actually manufactured the vauxhall alarms but they had square siren, vauxhall branding on it. i had the remnants of a system in my gte, sensors inthe A pillars, weird switch tucked in the dash

DSCN3443.JPG
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yeah seen them darren just thought being philips like the radio might have been optional extra ect

Comment

Had her out for a run first of its kind due to the fact the weather promised no rain lol have got her polished up waxed wheel alignment done and air pressures set on the tyres bizarrely tho they had almost 50psi in them!! Knew the car felt bumpy well sorted after those things....tho noticed its fitted with 4x new verdistien winter tyres maybe have to swap them to somthing closer to oem supplied tyre ect anyone know or recommend p6000 ect? also orderd brand new black n red oem rubber mats ..my son also bought a bluetooth casette gizmo allows music from phone to play in the original radio lol quality not great but not swapping it out ect so 50 mile up no bad reports coolant change coming next some picutres!
                          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Car looks stunning polished up and really is a lovely example.
                            Good to read your updates and see you're slowly working through the list of just jobs you wanted to get done on the car too. Well done.

Comment

Got few more bits done on the car done a water coolant change flushed the system and fitted new thermostat also cleaned up the tank also the water washer on the windows wernt putting out water the old screen wash had turned to a wall paper paste so flushed out lines cleaned out now al working fine.going to change engine oil plugs leads dizzy cap and leads next i think. Fuel pump still noisey on the list to do .new mats arrived they are brand new rubber vauxhall items out of a belmont never used! So wiĺl be using old fronts keeping new ones for display ect treated the exterior plastics car looks brochure fresh lol
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X