GTE 16v BURG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTE 16v BURG

Has this a few days now so thought I'd post, came with a shed load of reciepts and MOTs which go back to 1994.

Issues so far, it had sticky window switches which now are none working and in this heat, wow greenhouse, Speedo doesn't work, and the roof lining on the sun visor is sagging,

Apart from these minor things, and the horrible wheels, it's has a full re spray including all panels, engine rebuild, and a half rebuild all over really.

Only mods I have found on the car are a Power boost valve which doesn't seem to be set up correctly as it has a low down flat spot, and I found a receipt for a Lightend and balanced flywheel from Courtney Sport, oh and I'm sure it has quickshift or some sort.

Outside, Morrettes which I love, some TSW wheels which I need to change, and had no badges, but found some GTE ones but need more,and the wrong 16v badge which went on anyway
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Comment

Having an issue with uploading :S

Comment

nice! looks angry in that colour scheme.

Comment

Fresh wheels, wanting to get them maybe done silver, have it up for sale but have also got a Load of parts on way for it, so in two minds to sell 😖😖

Comment

mmm interesting, ABS header tank but no ABS & the screen washer bottle had been relocated. I wonder what other bits have been tweaked under there?

Comment

Working...
              X