X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Champ Is Here.

Originally posted by man with astra View Post
    were you get your lifters teri and how much
    Still available from Autovaux £164 to your door or you can get them from your local Vaux dealer £500 or on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SET-16-NEW...item4aca431468.

Comment

Originally posted by G.TERI.E View Post
      Still available from Autovaux £164 to your door or you can get them from your local Vaux dealer £500 or on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SET-16-NEW...item4aca431468.
      nice one thanks teri

Comment

Ebay nylon bush's http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/c20xe-c20l...item3a8584bded

Ebay for the short shift and the bar pictured in this link,,

Cheers dude,,, btw when you buying Marks Silky-gte?
        missed this dude haha

i must admit i did think about marks car lol

Comment

Cars looking awesome teri, really can't wait to see this finished bud.

And george did indeed think about my car..............but then he went to the dark side and bought a ford instead

Comment

Hello again things have been a bit quite on the Champion lately due to work commitments and with the garage being closed due to the festive season anyway today was my 1st day off in 3 weeks so decided to go and try and do some work on the Champ but failed to get anything done reason........
            #1, not being organized i left the push in fixings for the back of the skirts at home so i decided not to drill any holes,
            #2 the rivets i had that Ryan sent me for my new OE front wings have been misplaced lost or used on something else,

plans were fit rivets and to drill holes to rear of the arch lips for the push in fixings before car gets painted,

anyway with not getting anything done on the Champ i decided to pay a visit to the sign's/graphics place round the corner from the body shop to ask them if they could fit the Champ graphic's once the car was painted and how much would they charge lol 5 mins later i walked out quite pleased with a confirmation and a reasonable quote.
            Last edited by G.TERI.E; 31-03-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Hello again things have been a bit quite on the Champion lately due to work commitments and with the garage being closed due to the festive season anyway today was my 1st day off in 3 weeks so decided to go and try and do some work on the Champ but failed to get anything done reason........
              #1, not being organized i left the push in fixings for the back of the skirts at home so i decided not to drill any holes,
              #2 the rivets i had that Ryan sent me for my new OE front wings have been misplaced lost or used on something else,

plans were fit rivets and to drill holes to rear of the arch lips for the push in fixings before car gets painted,

anyway with not getting anything done on the Champ i decided to pay a visit to the sign's/graphics place round the corner from the body shop to ask them if they could fit the Champ graphic's once the car was painted and how much would they charge lol 5 mins later i walked out quite pleased with a confirmation and a reasonable quote.

How much can they produce a champion set of decals for ?

Comment

Originally posted by dancedj View Post
                How much can they produce a champion set of decals for ?
                i dont know John never thought of asking but i can pop in and ask when next passing by, are they not available in the club shop anymore? i bought mine from the club shop Steve was very kind to have a anthracite set made for me so now i have a silver set ass well as the anthracite.

Comment

i dont know John never thought of asking but i can pop in and ask when next passing by, are they not available in the club shop anymore? i bought mine from the club shop Steve was very kind to have a anthracite set made for me so now i have a silver set ass well as the anthracite.
                  No they are not available as far as I know - I need a custom colour I need gold

Comment

Originally posted by dancedj View Post
                    No they are not available as far as I know - I need a custom colour I need gold
                    Are you wanting all of the Champion decal set in gold? lol let me know exactly what you want making in gold then i can take one of my sets up and see if i can get a price for you.

Comment

Are you wanting all of the Champion decal set in gold? lol let me know exactly what you want making in gold then i can take one of my sets up and see if i can get a price for you.
                      Yes all of it in Gold inc GTE logos x3 & griffins x2

Comment

Its been a while and not a great deal to report on the Champ, its been left like this for a very long time,

then Leigh decided to pull his finger out and fit the new Ina tappet's/lifters i had bought last year,

then it got abandoned due to waiting around for Andy to paint the covers, i was very tempted to just buy a set of them hydro dipped covers off ebay but thought i would wait for the finished items to be painted then take it from there,

they have come out very well so will be sticking with them for now, just need to get them fitted and all timed up again then another oil change is on the to do list again,

bought a rear splitter from JMS,

and i have another item on its way from Europe not saying what it is until it arrives so keep your eyes peeled,

Andy wanted the sunroof removing so that was also done today,

after a few small jobs out the way and a bit of a tidy up i left the old girl looking like this,

fingers crossed next update she will be painted.

Comment

she getting there mate ... i do like that rear splitter

Comment

Nice update and great work. Stick with it, this will be fantastic when finished and well worth it.
                            It all takes time especially when you are restoring it to this high attention to detail.

Comment

Looking good indeed like the rear splitter! Just hope mine gets the same treatment as yours somehow I doubt it!

Comment

frank kunst...

proof that men never grow up

good updates mate

Comment

Working...
                                X