gte 8v rally/track car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gte 8v rally/track car

ive finally got a mk2 astra again after sooooooo long, its been about 5 years since i sold my sxi and ive regreted every second of it since.
    Anyway i was building a corsa gsi track car from a near brand new shell but im not really into corsas and i could stay interested so when this astra came up for sale the corsa had to go.

its only a 1.8 just now and im not too sure on the full spec of it untill i go and meet a previous owner whos got all the paper work and spares for it. its been a rally car for a while and going by the stickers on the cage its done the trackrod rally about 6 times. its a really good shell and has never been welded due to rust.
    heres the pics

i had this 16v to mot on friday. the owner just brought it up from manchester......very nice condition with only 64000 miles.....it passed too. does anybody know it????

Re: gte 8v rally/track car

im really gutted to say that i'll soon be putting my rally car up for sale just because i dont have the time to use it so i'll let it go to someone who will. for sale ad with pics and info to be put up in the for sale section very soon........ i will have another one again though!

Comment

Working...
    X