Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you think you will own your Astra mk2 for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long do you think you will own your Astra mk2 for?

Originally posted by BazW View Post
    I honestly don't know...mines not moved since July last year and won't be any time soon. There's still a possibility that I might end up breaking it
    noooooooooooooooooooo, dont break it!

Comment

ive no plans of getting rid of mine anytime soon but have lost interest in it at the moment... i do sometimes think i could have very powerful evo with the amount of money ive spent on mine and i really want an evo 6 but 4wd car always disappoint me when i go out in them lol their so tame compered to a FWD turbo car!

Comment

I'd like to say forever then hand it to my daughter but that probably won't happen.

As Baz says mines been off road for since august and I've lost a lot of the motivation I had for it and I'm hoping to get that back sometime soon

Comment

keeps forever favourite car 16v gte love the stying performance woudnt change it!

Comment

would love to keep mine but im just not using her like i want to and i really dont want to put a price on it
            what to do

Comment

Got mine in 2004 used/raced it to 2005, met my wife now, had a son, sold the car got my first house, been looking for it ever since, got it back in feb 2015 and never selling it again lol

Comment

Owned mine from new and left it in my will to someone who will look after it, plus the same for my other cars and bikes.

(This was bought home to me by my wife this last June that I needed to sort out my affairs when I was diagnosed with cancer)

Comment

well, since the first one doesnt apply to me, that only leaves the other 3.

So for as long as i can, till someone writes it off

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                    how can you not afford to sell it? is it your daily driver or sumit?
                    because, currently, we've mostly spent tens of thousands on cars that are worth about 4

Comment

Still have mine 4 years later after spending a lot on it this year.

Agree couldn't afford to sell mine especially now.

Sorry to hear your news Brian, my mum was diagnosed with cancer 2 weeks ago, hope things are going well.

Comment

Originally posted by beegee View Post
                        Owned mine from new and left it in my will to someone Iwho will look after it, plus the same for my other cars and bikes.

(This was bought home to me by my wife this last June that I needed to sort out my affairs when I was diagnosed with cancer)
                        All the best Brian

Comment

Working...
                        X