Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you think you will own your Astra mk2 for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you think you will own your Astra mk2 for?

How long do you think you will own your Astra mk2 for?
    Until the next MOT
    0%
    It's only a bit fun for the moment
    2.04%
    Long as it's easy to repair / get parts for
    8.16%
    Forever...
    91.84%
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Re: How long do you think you will own your Astra mk2 for?

Cant afford to sell it.....

Comment

how can you not afford to sell it? is it your daily driver or sumit?

Comment

Might sell the GTE one day if I really had to, honestly can't see that happening for years though. Can't see myself ever selling the SR...

Comment

A difficult one.

I may have to let mine go this year as we're planning on moving house and I'd like an Evo too. Not sure if I would be able to hang on to the GTE as well.

It'll be a tough one but just not sure that I would use it and I'd probably rather it was kept in use.

Voting forever though as that is atleast the sentiment! There are not many better ones.

Comment

well once i get it from davey j which i hope wont be to long now il be keeping it forever. astra gte 16v is my favourite car & has been since they 1st came of the production line a thing of beauty they are & you carnt beat a classic love em had them years ago only reason i haven't owned one for so long was a young family & finance but now i can afford a second car & i always knew when the day came it would be a gte valver. so my vote is forever if you didnt get that from what you've just read.

Comment

i could sell mine tomorrow! anyone want it?

Comment

No intension of ever selling mine,only car for me.

Comment

Hopefully keep forever as long as there's supplies of parts and panels!!!

Comment

I sold mine in 2004 and since then i had 5 cars from year old astra sport to 16v calibra and nothing compared to the 16v gte the rawness and the felling of jumping back to the 90's when you get in it so i searched for 6 years and finally found the exact car i used to own it had been restored to a very high standard i bought it for over twice as much as i sold it for back then i never say never but put it like this I will do a swap for a new white focus rs.lol

Comment

Life. lol
                      1800 GTE turbo project
                      http://www.astra-mk2.com/forum/showt...-time-for-cars!!

Comment

All ready owned mine from new for nearly 22 years!
                        Last edited by beegee; 03-01-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I won't be selling the GTE I'm keeping made that mistake selling my GTE 16V no plated car & I never imagined parting with that one after all the money I ploughed into it & sold it for a silly £3850

Comment

It would be a very sad day if i sold mine, owned for 15 years and is part of me now

Comment

I honestly don't know...mines not moved since July last year and won't be any time soon. There's still a possibility that I might end up breaking it

Comment

Working...
                              X