Astra-mk2.com vehicle spec sheet - for shows etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra-mk2.com vehicle spec sheet - for shows etc

Carl (Valver) has just emailed me the modified spec sheet for us to use at Retro Cars this July and presumably any future meets and shows.

I've hosted it in my webspace and will keep it available from now on, Carl has asked for any queries to be directed to him.

Here's the link:

Note that you will need Publisher installed on your PC to open it. Carl will be able to produce any sheets needed for Retro Cars, I'll have a dig through my software collection to see if I've got a legal copy of Publisher and if so I'll be able to do the same.

Cheers, Ian.
    See my project car HERE.

Re: Astra-mk2.com vehicle spec sheet - for shows etc

Can I just add if you do want a spec sheet making up then you will need to supply the relevent info to myself or to Ian T (legal copy of software pending) at least the week before retro, just so there is no last minute panics!!

The ones I will be producing will be printed and framed in a clip frame of which you can purchase at cost and if needed a pdf copy can be emailed to you.

PM/Email if assistance is required.

Comment

Just done mine.
      had to change text size to 11 for the styling part.
      Also on the specification coloum, my printer does not print the last three letters
      so just to check with you shall I

hit return and start a new line or

make box smaller ?

please let me know

Comment

Yeah I thought some people printers may cause problems, i'm fortunate to have one that'll print virtually to the papers edge, but yeah either start a new line at that point or decrease the whole box size, just so long as the format appears the same, it should be cool, for 3 letters you might be best just hitting return, by reducing the text box could cause more problems than it does eliminate!!

Comment

Return it is.

Comment

Are we doing these A3 or A4?

Comment

A4...

I doubt anyone else has an A3 printer...

Ian.
              See my project car HERE.

Comment

Greetings and salutations.

As I'm a useless oik ad don't have publisher, would this have been better in MS Word format?

(pointless excercise for me, as I won't be at the show (grump))

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Belamonte
                  Greetings and salutations.

As I'm a useless oik ad don't have publisher, would this have been better in MS Word format?

(pointless excercise for me, as I won't be at the show (grump))
                  That's a valid point but as publisher is a little better suited for doing these sort of things that is what I decided to use and as you're not coming along to the show, well you could always frame one and hang it on you wall

If you would like one making up (once the retro show rush is done with) I will gladly sort one out for you in my spare time.

Comment

If anyone does still need a spec sheet knocking together ready for retro, I still have a bit of time, so get your info sent over. If not then to everyone that is coming along, I look forward to meeting and chatting to you all about your stead!!

Comment

I have one in Word Format, but it's much bigger file size than the publisher one.

Last edited by Mark T; 15-02-2007, 12:23 PM.

Comment

don't forget your spec sheets for PVS!!!

Comment

Tried opening this on my laptop to try and do something in time for PVS. Not opening though? For the love of god...........

Comment

Just done mine lol, 2 pages worth

Comment

Mark's one still works (MS Word format) although it is 4.5Mb in size so may take a while...

Ian.
                              See my project car HERE.

Comment

Working...
                              X