What's on this year (2019?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on this year (2019?)

One New Years Resolution I made and want to keep this year was to put more miles on the Astra(s) and Lotus and get myself out to more shows, so...

Is there a list yet of which shows the Club is intending to attend and run a stand at this year?

- Vauxhall show (Santa Pod) on 27th-28th April

- Motors by the Moat (Leeds Castle) is 11th-12th May - I'm booked in with the Lotus

- Heritage Centre Open Day (Luton) is on 9th June

- Another Pod show sometime in June?

- VBOA National Rally (Sywell) is something like 6th-7th July

- Bromley Pageant (Bromley, SE London) is 30th June

- Vauxfest (Billing Aquadrome) is 31st August - 1st September

- OhSoRetro (Margate) on 29th September

Plus there are a number of other local shows that I never know who is going to until I see photos of them having had a nice time out. I don't really do FaceAche so it's possible I'm just missing a feed of info from there and need a link.

I'd like to join in again, so what is in the pipeline?

Ian.
    Last edited by Ian T; 23-03-2019, 11:56 AM.
    See my project car HERE.

Hi Ian,
    This year im goilg to
    Heritage Centre Open Day (Luton) is on 9th June
    VBOA National Rally (Sywell) is something like 6th-7th July
    Vauxfest (Billing Aquadrome) is 31st August - 1st September
    OhSoRetro (Margate) on 29th September ( im hoping to have the Mk2 at this one)

Comment

Cool, that's a good list. It might be good to convoy out and back to some of these. Can't do the 9th June as I'm somewhere else that day, but the others are all contenders I guess.

How long have you owned the green car? I followed it off the M25 at J4 several years ago (me in an E Class Merc) and we were shifting at the time.
      See my project car HERE.

Comment

Hi all. For anyone that?s interested Goodwood are holding a Sunday breakfast club for 80?s cars in Nov. It?s free to attend (just have to register for a ticket) but you also have the option to register your car to be included on the start grid. Been a few times to the breakfast club and they always have a decent selection of cars on display.

Comment

Officially (so far) only VBOA sywell, and NEC classic motor show autumn.

we do have allot of club members that display at ohsoretro margate, but its usually organised by Jon Kite

Comment

Cool, I need to link up with Jon then. :-)
            See my project car HERE.

Comment

Congratulations to Ian for winning best modern classic at the Bromley Pageant last Sunday.

Comment

Congratulations to Ian and the Gte for winning best modern classic at the Bromley Pageant last Sunday.

Comment

Thanks Berley. :-)

For anyone wanting to go to Margate in September, entries for cars are now full, sadly I was too late and can't join you all.
                  See my project car HERE.

Comment

Working...
                  X