OhSoRetro, Kent, 24/09/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhSoRetro, Kent, 24/09/17

Is anyone going to the OhSoRetro Show in Margate, Kent on Sun 24th September?

http://www.ohsoretro.co.uk/

Hi Dan yes there's a few of us going along to that show. Myself and the Essex crew along with probably a few others will be there.
    If you're planning on going pop over and say hello.

Comment

Hi Clive, excellent the more the better and yes defiantly will be poping over to say hello and meet a few more members. as you know the car should be painted by then but not finished so will be in the daily driver.
      I imagine you will be meeting at the medway services again at a time to be confirmed?

Comment

Hi Dan yes will be good to see you again. As always just need the weather to be good on the day !!
        Yes I think the plan is to meet up at the Medway services and we generally drive in together from there.
        To be fair that services seems to be a bit of a meeting point for a lot of people from various clubs going to the show. Last year you could have almost held the show at the service station there was so many classic cars turning up there LOL

Comment

pretty sure i am going, although as it stands right now thats just general public, not "showing" i dont really know how the show works to be honest, do you have to book stand space clive ?

Comment

you can speak to me ,,i can give you the detials

Comment

if you go on face book type in oh so retro show , tickets are available from the website or pay on the gate ,,it a very good show getting better every year ,,theres a few off us showing ,,if you want your car with us lot ..let me know i can have a word with the organizer

Comment

Ok thanks Clive see you then mate

Comment

There you go Darren
                  http://www.ohsoretro.co.uk/product-category/tickets/

Paid for mine last night

Comment

That's my ticket sorted
                    Last edited by Gtedan; 03-09-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

hopefully showing with a 5 quid ticket will be ok !?

Comment

I dont know if the club has booked a stand or not this year, id just go in with the others and hope for the best if not its another 2.50 to pay

A packed lunch wouldn't bad idea to save you a few quid
                        Last edited by Gtedan; 05-09-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X