November 19th parts market at MM-Opelparts in Dronten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 19th parts market at MM-Opelparts in Dronten

Saturday the 19th of November there will be another parts market again at MM-Opelparts on Pioniersweg 19 in Dronten. This time the theme will be Kadett.
    Are you looking to buy parts for your Opel/Vauxhall? Or would you like to sell your own car parts? Then this is your opportunity to do so. You are most welcome to buy and sell whichever parts you would like at the venue at MM-Opelparts in Dronten.
    It is TH? meeting point for Opel enthusiasts! You will meet several Opel enthusiasts to share your knowledge with, have a nice conversation with and to gain other kinds of Opel information as well. There will also be an opportunity to get a tour of our warehouse.

When: 19th of November 2016 and 17th of December 2016. From 8AM to 2PM.
    Where: MM-Opelparts ? Pioniersweg 19 ? 8251 KS Dronten.

Entrance will be FREE. Would you like to sell your parts in our warehouse this day? Please let us know info@mm-opelparts.nl

Enjoy with a free cup of coffee or tea!

Once a year in May we organize the international Opel-Treffen, Young meets Old. Take a look at our website Opeltreffen.nl for more information!

The team of MM-Opelparts invites you to join us!

I'd love to make the trip down, either for a parts day or for the OpelTreffen. Sadly I can't spare the time away from work before Christmas, but we should see who fancies a drive over in May?

Ian.
    See my project car HERE.

Comment

Bit far to pop over for me
      Last edited by Harvey; 17-11-2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian T View Post
        I'd love to make the trip down, either for a parts day or for the OpelTreffen. Sadly I can't spare the time away from work before Christmas, but we should see who fancies a drive over in May?

Ian.
        Hi Ian,
        Maybe you have already seen our new topic, but the big Opel event will be held on May 21st, 2017! We hope we can welcome you then!

Comment

Working...
        X