Nurburgring September 19th - 23rd 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurburgring September 19th - 23rd 2014

Open invite to anyone that wants to tag along. It's an awesome place and definitely one for the bucket list

Just to give an idea on what it'll cost...

Cheapest ferry I've found so far from Hull to Rotterdam is £258 per car (based on driver and one passenger)
    Fuel is £52 (from my address to the Nurburgring) and 4 hours driving.
    Going from Dover is cheaper (£85) but double the driving time for northerners (4 hours from here to Dover and 4 hours from Dunkirk to the Ring)
    Costs over there depend on how many runs you do. Laps are 27 Euros each, getting cheaper the more you buy at once. 4 laps is 100 Euros...roughly £82
    Fuel depends again on how many runs. I used half a tank in the time I was there doing 6 runs of the track and driving round the local area.

Whole trip can be done for £600-700...cheaper if you take a passenger and split the fuel and ferry costs

Leaving from Hull on the 18th to Rotterdam and a 208 mile drive to the Ring arriving Friday 19th around 12pm. Should be set up at the campsite and enough time to relax before the track opens at 1730. Track open all day Saturday and Sunday (only time in the month where it's open both days all day!!) and staying till Tuesday so can do the Monday evening session too if you want

Camping again at Camping-am-Nuerburgring which is cheap, has electric, decent showers and a 5 minute drive from the track

Re: Nurburgring September 19th - 23rd 2014

I maybe up for a road trip!! Won't know till nearer the time tho mate, not sure I'll be taking the Gte twice in one year, maybe ill kick the crap out of the gsi instead lol

Comment

Working...
    X