Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8V rear beam abs sensor

Hi all,

we have stripped the underside of the car now and removed the rear beam. does anyone know if you can still get the what looks like an abs sensor that's attached to the rear beam? the ones on the car seized in the beam and i cannot seem to find any or a part number

just to make things more confusing they are sided

RH is 90341204 (so uk drivers side)
    LH is 90443390

i dont know if they are the same as mk3 because in EPC its not listed separately, its considered a part of the stub axle (sigh)

Comment

What do others do when they have the rear beam shot blasted and powder coated? I don’t think they would withstand the heat. I know you could buy them at one point as I’ve seen them for sale years ago but they seize in which is apparently a common problem.

I have checked to see if I can find the ones from the Astra estate and van as apparently they are the same fitting but the estate and van ones have longer cable but none of those either

Comment

Have you got a photo of one of the abs sensor the part that goes into the rear brake drum? Think I might have a sensor but they are for the 16v.

Comment

Hi Teri I think they might be the same I will attach a photo of one

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Kris I found 3 sensors 2 of which have the same length wire and 1 with short wire, unfortunately the short one is damaged all of the sensors have the same numbers.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Terie the two long wire ones would be perfect, I will double check the numbers on them tomorrow and if the same I will have them off you. Are you still on the same mobile number ending 219 as I will drop you a text tomorrow

Comment

Ok check and let me know and yes I'm still on the same number.

Comment

Working...
                    X