Various parts help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various parts help!

Does anyone know the original part numbers for the brake pipe clips that sit on the passenger side underneath? It’s the single clip I’m looking for as I have the other side which has the rubber that sits in.

also the material hose that comes off the fuel tank as the original one is weeping now.

cheers

Should be a 90184061 for the single brake pipe clips mate.

Comment

Excellent thanks for that. I will try Vauxhall as I cannot seem to find any available online. They are all still present on my car but will look better new as the underside is worked on

Comment

Kris is it the fuel pipe from tank to fuel pump you need number for?

Screenshot_20200719-113459_Samsung Internet.jpg
        Last edited by G.TERI.E; 19-07-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdezzer View Post
          Excellent thanks for that. I will try Vauxhall as I cannot seem to find any available online. They are all still present on my car but will look better new as the underside is worked on
          Let me know how you get on with the clips as i will need a few mate.

Comment

Hi Teri yes that looks to be the one, I will contact Vauxhall tomorrow and see if they still stock them. They should do as the same part is used on the Signum and vectra C. I will ask if they have the fuel pipe also

Comment

on another note where did you manage to get hold of the fuel hose as I cannot find one anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by mrdezzer View Post
                on another note where did you manage to get hold of the fuel hose as I cannot find one anywhere?
                Autovaux, best ring them give them the part number they will locate one for you their website is a bit naff.

Comment

Working...
                X