People using the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People using the forum

Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve noticed fair amount of new/old names showing online, wonder how many people actually have Mk2s nowadays its either new people who have found us or people from the past
    Could use this pahe for people to let each other know what they have? Anything for a bit of banta

Still got my GTE 16v which I bought in 2004 and had mk2s in my life since '95 so I sort of know them inside out and outside in.
    My GTE diary and the mk3 Arctic 3.0 V6 diary.

Comment

Still got mine
      Attached Files
      1800 GTE turbo project
      http://www.astra-mk2.com/forum/showt...-time-for-cars!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1800turbogte View Post
        Still got mine
        That is a stunning looking car, is that a recent photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
          Still got my GTE 16v which I bought in 2004 and had mk2s in my life since '95 so I sort of know them inside out and outside in.
          Nice one it’s good to hear your keeping the interest going seems most have gone nowadays. Brought my current 16v in 2003 sold it in 04 for a property deposit, regretted ever since then managed to find it again 5 years ago and now it’s almost fully restored.

Comment

Still got mine after over 10 years and coming closer to completion

Comment

Nice one what you been doing to it?

Comment

Pretty much nut and bolt restore and genuine part collecting. Slow progress but will be going for paint work soon, unfortunately Covid has stopped that happening this year

Comment

Very nice how long you been doing that? Tell me about it was looking forward to the vboa meet weekender. My mate is doing a full resto on a champ, hopefully we will see a few more Gtes out next year

Comment

Yep, still got both of mine, had them for 18 years (SR) and 12 years (GTE 16V), no intention of getting rid of either...

Comment

Good on you and dont blame you they will only go up in value plus helps to keep the numbers up

Comment

forulough time maybe ? ive been business as usual since march

Comment

Possible seen loads of names I ain't seen before pop up.
                          I'm still on forulough but the way the company is going I'm not sure of the future!
                          Was looking through the posts from the beginning of the club, most people haven't been online for years. Interesting conversations rethough

Comment

Take it your playing it safe at work then

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                              Take it your playing it safe at work then
                              yeah barely anyone here, 2 people max, which is fine by my (hastag introvert !) very uncertain future myself as i work in oil exploration, and there was a bit of a crisis at opec right before the entire world stopped travelling!

not much projects happening but i like to think i am one of the most active mk2 owners though, into year 4 of daily driving the diesel estate

Comment

Working...
                              X