NEC Practical Classic Car Show - March 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEC Practical Classic Car Show - March 2019

Once again the club secured a show space at this years Practical Classic & Restoration Car Show at the NEC which took place over the weekend. There are two main classic car shows during the year at the NEC which are held in March and November however the March show is tailored more towards cars that either need restoring or have been restored. I have attached a few pictures of Mark's, Ryan's and My car taken on the show stand. Overall a busy weekend with the cars getting plenty of attention from the passing public. Also great to see and have the support of Mickg, Pembo, Scott and Laney at the show too.
    Picture No1.jpg
    Picture No2.jpg
    Picture No3.jpg
    Picture No4.jpg
    Picture No5.jpg
    Picture No6.jpg
    Picture No7.jpg
    Picture No8.jpg
    Picture No9.jpg
    Picture No10.jpg
    Picture No11.jpg
    Picture No12.jpg
    Picture No13.jpg

great pics clive ,irmy looks well lol

Comment

Nice pics, one day I'll make it. I went to (I think this) show when it was at Stoneleigh and there was lots to see. :-)
      See my project car HERE.

Comment

stunning pictures mate , Would love to see my cars there one day ,

Comment

Originally posted by man with astra,s View Post
          great pics clive ,irmy looks well lol
          Good to catch up with you Mark and yes irmy definately got plenty of attention at the show and all topped off with a Total Vauxhall feature what could be better !!

Comment

Thank Ian / Broomer yes the show in March is definitely quieter than the one held in November so you get more of an opportunity to look round all the cars on show. We've been fortunate to be offered a show space at the March and Nov NEC shows since 2016 which is always good for the club profile.

Comment

cracking, as usual respect the time and effort put into repping the club with your cars

how many halls do they use clive? is it as big as the classic motor show?

Comment

Hi Darren thanks, yes the March show is a 3 day event, the same as the November show you did last year. The show in March though is a much quieter show in terms of public foot traffic through the doors. I recollect seeing online that it attracts between 25,000 - 30,000 people over the 3 days whereas the show in November attracts over 70,000 over the 3 days. Still long days on the show stand and as you know and a bit of a time commitment but all in the line of duty !! but great fun meeting up with a lot of the guys from the club too.

The show this year was spread over Halls 3, 4 and 5 and we had a show space in the larger Hall 4.

Comment

Great pics ! thanks

Comment

Nice pics Clive was good to come along for the Saturday and good to see the usual reprobates

P.s the cake made it the whole way home

Comment

Great pics. The cars look stunning.

I couldn't make it this year but have been to both and highly recommend them.

Comment

Respect to the guys on the club stand they are very long days with so much dedication and tea, coffee & biscuit munching.

Comment

Working...
                        X