NEC - Practical Classic Show 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEC - Practical Classic Show 2018

There's probably plenty of pictures on facebook but just though i'd upload a few pictures onto the forum of the Mk2 Astra show stand we had at the NEC Practical Classic Car Show this weekend just gone. Overall a really good show with plenty of interest on the stand from the general public. It was good to see other club members too over the weekend.

20180324_092202.jpg20180324_092212.jpg20180324_092216.jpg20180324_092230.jpg20180324_092234.jpg20180324_092305.jpg20180324_092331.jpg20180324_092345.jpg20180324_165932.jpg20180324_165935.jpg

Some good pics Clive and good for those who are non members of Facebook

Comment

Nice 1 Clive

Comment

great pics clive ,,fantastic weekend

Comment

Was that 90's Vauxhall corner with the Cavaliers & Calibras in the background ?

Comment

Nice photos Clive as I said on Facebook on another persons post. I think yours are even better giving a good overall view

Comment

Originally posted by iansri View Post
              Was that 90's Vauxhall corner with the Cavaliers & Calibras in the background ?
              Hi Ian yes the Cavalier stand (Mk2's and Mk3's) was adjacent to our stand. Then directly backing onto us (behind Pembo's car was the Club Calibra stand. A bit further down the hall they had a few Chevette's, Manta's and Victors so overall a reasonable Vauxhall presence this year.

Cheers for the other comments guys, much appreciated. It was a really good show and pretty busy at times throughout the 3 days the show was on.

Comment

yeah third picture down is kinda cool, could almost be 1990 birmingham motor show or something

Comment

It was a very positive weekend

Comment

The champion,looks stunning clive.

Comment

Great pictures Clive. I attended this weekend (will put pics up later this week, sorry they're late) and really enjoyed chatting to the MK2 guys, even though it's been a while since I've used this site.

All the mk2's looked stunning and thank you guys for the warm welcome and chat. There was a good representation of Vauxhall's and it was a great show.

Hopefully I'll see more members at the VBOA if I can get the time off work.

Comment

Hi Danny yes it was really good to catch up with you for a chat on the stand over the weekend.
                        Please feel free to tag any additional pictures you managed to take from around the show onto this thread if you want.

Hopefully catch up with you at VBOA too in July.

Comment

Nice pics Clive, no pics on fb I'm not sure they know how lol

Comment

cars look superb!

Comment

Working...
                            X