Forum running slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum running slow?

Is it just me or is the forum running really slow, its taking ages to lode a page or messages?
    All other sites are ok

Yes I have noticed the same over the last couple of weeks. I just thought it was my PC or wifi signal !!
    Glad I'm not the only one. I'm sure one of the admin guys will pick this up and respond.

Comment

Hello Clive, glad it ain't only me then started wondering if my pc was playing up
      Yeah sure they will

Comment

message steve a couple days ago and he has prodded the hosts

Comment

As per typical, they fix the speed, but then the log in issues starts.. I'm looking at it.
          So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Comment

Oh dear hopefully they will sort it soon.
            Its really strange i cant log in but then if i click on any link im then logged in if that makes any sense haha

Thanks for getting on the case Steve

Comment

Having so many problems with the forum, logging in/out, replying to posts (Empty responce error message)
              Any updates on the issue

Comment

same. i couldnt get into your (gtedan) bush thread at all yesterday!

Comment

Not good i couldn't even reply to you last night but it seemed to work this morning!
                  Sure it will be sorted soon

Comment

Hi Steve, are there any updates of the issues we are still having with the forum ?

Comment

Working...
                    X