i'm now in the attendees list
    Dervtastic, see you there

Comment

23 cars in the list now

recent addition of two novas.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenH View Post
        recent addition of two novas.
        Couple of mates of mine, one of whom is a hooligan and both on PNG with build diaries: None hooligan House and the hooligan Iain, both good reads.

You can show the R8 how it's done derv stylie
        Last edited by Harvey; 16-08-2016, 02:15 PM.

Comment

23 cars in the list now
          Could be 24 now ... no idea how I'll fit it in but I will ..

L.

Comment

34 cars in the list !!!

Comment

VX220 and a Corsa booked in now.

Got my fuelling check/possible remap a week on Friday so I'll update my build diary with the results.

Comment

8 spaces left !

Comment

No spaces left as it's now full

Comment

Whats the agenda for Saturday evening ... Shall I assume meeting at the circuit ~ 18:00 as usual?

I'm running down from the Borders Thursday for work in Norwich Friday then back to Otley (Suffolk) to prep & load car and fill the truck with stuff to bring back North then head up to Blyton ....

L.

Comment

Sounds perfect Laurie as that's the time I was going to arrive. I'll be taking my event shelter so we all have somewhere to sit and chat.

Update: I wasn't sure if anyone had mailed Richard at Blyton regarding camping on the Saturday so I have. He's confirmed all OK and it's £10 per tent. If you find the main gate closed please close it after you.
                      Last edited by Harvey; 13-09-2016, 09:42 AM.

Comment

do we normally get a letter from javelin, bring this, dont do this and that, how to find us type thing?

Comment

do we normally get a letter from javelin, bring this, dont do this and that, how to find us type thing?
                          Yes Darren we do but its usually only a few days before the event, and usually by email

it will have the disclaimer forms circuit layout etc ...

Not seen mine yet but I'll log into that mail account to check now

Main things to take is Driving license (photo card only now as they used to want both) and the forms (when they arrive).

Oh and if you need to a bit of extra fuel I don't remember how close the nearest station is now.

L.

Comment

I received my Javelin details yesterday, just forwarded them onto you Darren. Are you camping on the Saturday or driving up on the Sunday?
                            Last edited by Harvey; 14-09-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Ah yes the email and attachments are in my inbox of that account from yesterday so I'd check your mail and or junk folder

Or just give them a buzz they are always happy to confirm things when I've called

L.

Comment

extra fuel, how very dare you !!

i wont be winning any medals on sunday for speed, extravagance or bravery, but definitely claim the most fuel efficient track day, probably ever

Comment

Working...
                                X