astra mk 2 16v courtney turbo HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra mk 2 16v courtney turbo HELP

Hi iam currently restoring mk 2 16v courtney turbo believed to be their project car.It was also featured in max power.Cannot find any pictures of car on net or history of it.It is red and reg G989 TRJ. Can any body help please,thanks jason

Re: astra mk 2 16v courtney turbo HELP

Can you post any pictures of it? Might help...
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Comment

its in the jan 94 of max power which ive still got someone called john oakley had it then but he was selling it 8k miles on engine 55k on clock offers around 7700

Comment

Hi thanks for your help is there any chance of photo copying the article for my file .would gladly pay costs.thanks again jason

Comment

Thanks for your interest will post some photos when batterys on camera charge up,cheers jason

Comment

you can have the magazine if you want i dont need it anymore if you would pay postage the feature is only 3 pages long send me a pm

Comment

Have you tried contacting John Shields at Courtenay? Worth a shout with pics. They will know their own motors..............

Comment

There motors were listed under the clients name,who had the job done,not so much the plate,have you got the history £5 from dvl
                This must have been one of the first, looks like it beats my yellow one by a few months

Comment

Thanks for the advice ,contacted courtney they helped alot,thanks again

Comment

Hi received mag today.Car sounded rapid in its day .Its had loads more done now body shell going to sand blast soon will post pictures soon.thanks again jason

Comment

can U scan the article? so we can se your car?

Comment

Hi have u still got astra turbo G989tRJ I used to own it and would be interested in having a chat thanks Dave

Comment

Hi Jason av you still got Astra turbo, have you any pictures,I owned car back in day, it was a beast,would be good to chat mate

Comment

Originally posted by Dave densauto View Post
                            Hi Jason av you still got Astra turbo, have you any pictures,I owned car back in day, it was a beast,would be good to chat mate
                            Hello mate, the astra is on ebay now. When did you own it mate I'm interested in buying it but it's changed a lot from the car I rememebr from the 90s

Comment

Working...
                            X