Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing 2014 - Attending and camping details. PLEASE READ IF PLANNING ON GOING

Venue
    Billing Aquadrome, Crow Lane, Great Billing, Northampton, NN3 9DA.

Dates
    Saturday July 12th and Sunday July 13th 2014.

For those camping on site rally rates will apply to Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night inc. Participants may arrange extra nights before and after these dates at normal park camping rates.

>>> BOOKING CUT OFF DATE - 5th JULY <<<

Pricing
    Members who pre book will enjoy a discounted rally rate of £15 per vehicle per night for non electric pitches for the event dates as defined above.

Therefore pre booked participation on the event dates will cost £30. They will also receive further benefits as described below. There is no minimum night booking period. Members can pre-book for 1 night and get the rally rate. All pitches are for one vehicle and a maximum of four people.

Pre-book electric hook ups will be charged at an extra £6 per night but please note that very few of these are available on the designated show fields. Those members booking electric pitches for 1 night – due to the numbers available will have to vacate the pitch by 12 noon for arrivals at 2pm.

For non-pre booked camping arrivals or for camping on days before and after the event as defined above, the normal park camping rate of £20 per vehicle per 24 hour period for non electric pitches and £26 with electric hook-up will apply.

Extra vehicles will be charged at a flat £10 for the duration of the event as described above.

Day visitors will be charged £10 per day per vehicle and up to four people and do not have to pre book.

Pre Book Benefits
    Pre booked attendees will be directed to a dedicated “fast track” entry lane and pick up their welcome pack/Billing passes at the gate house. The welcome pack will include a park map with the VBOA Club stand location.

Pre Book Process
    Call 01604 408181, select option 2 or 01524 781453 and quote the VBOA booking code. All pitches must be pre-booked by 5th July 2012 (inclusive). Bookings made on the 6th onwards will be at FULL tariff.

>> DISCOUNT BOOKING CODE IN MEMBERS SECTION <<

Other Information
    Existing toilet and shower blocks will be refurbished prior to our visit plus an extra portable shower unit and toilet unit will be brought in to service the Swans Field area. All will be open and serviced 24 hours.

Entertainment will be available in the leisure venue on Saturday night.

24 hour security will be provided by the enhanced Billing on site team plus a dedicated VBOA dog handler.

An 11.00pm site curfew/excess noise rule will be applied to all Park visitors by Park security. Chinese lanterns are not permitted in the Park as these are a potential fire hazard.

Park management will attend the 9.00am VBOA rep briefing meetings on Saturday and Sunday morning to handle any complaints about facilities etc.

Billing will provide the following star prizes for the charity VBOA draw:

• 2 static weekly holidays
    • 2 touring holidays - weekly pitches

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Re: Billing 2014 - Attending and camping details. PLEASE READ IF PLANNING ON GOING

Hi Steven

I am looking statute ding this event and staying over on the Saturday. Am I being blonde but where is the discount number to quote when I book my camping ticket and does this in lnclude the entry cost to the event? If there for the Saturday plus camping in the show Sunday but leaving Sunday what is the total cost buddy?
    Ps is there any planned convoy meeting places I will be travelling from Bristol if so cod you put me in contact with any persons close to me
    Thanks for your help in advance

Alan

Comment

Re: Billing 2014 - Attending and camping details. PLEASE READ IF PLANNING ON GOING

You have to be a member to show and the discount code is listed in the members section.

You have to buy a ticket to show with the club which includes the Saturday BBQ from the club shop (link in navbar). By paying to camp at £15 a night that gets you entrance. Is you do not camp, it's £10 per day entry for 1 car with up to 4 people.

No sure if there's a convoy from Bristol, you'd need to put a post nearer the time in the general chat.

Thanks

Steven

Comment

Steve I paid for my ticket throw the shop do I have to buy another ticket to be on show saturday and sunday ????

Comment

No, the 1 ticket covers the event.

Comment

Great stuff so all ive got to do is call the number and pay for the camping then correct ? Sorry if its daft question but first time for me lol

Comment

Yeh, if you have bought a club 'show ticket' you just need to arrange your camping with Billing direct.

Comment

im looking to camp friday night and saturday and will be taking 1 friend im assuming i i ring and pay £15 per night camping do i need to buy 2 of the £10 tickets on here too or does 1 cover 2 people?

Comment

Working...
                X