Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

billings ticket

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • billings ticket

    if i get my ticket via club shop is that for 2 days or just 1 day

  • #2
    Re: billings ticket

    as long as you want to stay !

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: billings ticket

      But remember the ticket from the club is just for club stand and bar-b-q (hospitality) you need to buy a ticket to access the show and or camp either in advance from Billing booking line or on the day at entry (if your not camping). .

      Correct me someone if that's not right?

      Laurie
      My vehicles:
      1985 Astra GTE 1.8 8v, 2002 Omega Est, 1978 MGB GT, 1973 Honda CB500 K2, 1993 Honda Sevenfifty, 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitata .......

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: billings ticket

        Originally posted by easytrans View Post
        But remember the ticket from the club is just for club stand and bar-b-q (hospitality) you need to buy a ticket to access the show and or camp either in advance from Billing booking line or on the day at entry (if your not camping). .

        Correct me someone if that's not right?

        Laurie
        Really?? I knew camping is supposed to be extra but I thought buying a ticket from the club shop was an entry ticket, not just a stand pass?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: billings ticket

          Originally posted by marks-gte View Post
          Really?? I knew camping is supposed to be extra but I thought buying a ticket from the club shop was an entry ticket, not just a stand pass?
          Nope! not as I understand it ...

          Not sure if I put it as clearly as I intended

          But ...... yes, if you buy camping ticket from Billing booking office (or on the day[s]) then that allows access into the show too obviously.

          Otherwise if your not camping then Day visitors will be charged £10 per day per vehicle and up to four people and do not have to pre book.

          However, the ticket you buy from the club shop is for showing and Bar-B-Q only .....
          Quote:
          Tickets can be bought from the club shop for £10 per space.
          http://www.astra-mk2.com/forum/cartp...rtplogcatid=24

          Please note these tickets are to show and join the BBQ - Camping details with Billing will be posted once the VBOA confirm.
          Laurie.
          My vehicles:
          1985 Astra GTE 1.8 8v, 2002 Omega Est, 1978 MGB GT, 1973 Honda CB500 K2, 1993 Honda Sevenfifty, 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitata .......

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: billings ticket

            Indeed Laurie is correct, the club ticket is to cover the insurance cost (as required by the VBOA) and club bbq.
            Returned GTE to default settings : On axle stands

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: billings ticket

              i really confused now i got brought my ticket via club shop so do i have to pay again to get through gate

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: billings ticket

                Yes in short, but a discount code will be released to get a cheaper ticket for Billing Aquadrome.

                The club ticket is just to cover the clubs (Astra Mk2 OC) Insurance cost's and club BBQ..

                The VBOA don't as such book out Billing it's just that they organise an event on site, the Aquadrome then make their money by charging you entry. The VBOA is a non profit group to govern Vauxhall, Bedford and Opel owner's clubs..
                Returned GTE to default settings : On axle stands

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: billings ticket

                  Originally posted by BenH View Post
                  Yes in short, but a discount code will be released to get a cheaper ticket for Billing Aquadrome.

                  The club ticket is just to cover the clubs (Astra Mk2 OC) Insurance cost's and club BBQ..

                  The VBOA don't as such book out Billing it's just that they organise an event on site, the Aquadrome then make their money by charging you entry. The VBOA is a non profit group to govern Vauxhall, Bedford and Opel owner's clubs..
                  so i can have my car on the club stand then and if i camp i have to pay

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: billings ticket

                    .... you will need to pay another fee to Billing, yes, either in advance or on the gate. How much is depending on how long you are staying.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: billings ticket

                      Right, I see. The only reason I got confused was the last time I went for the weekend was in the mattig and they just waved me through the gates

                      So, unless your displaying 2 cars you only need 1 ticket from the club shop, regardless of how many ppl attend with you (as long as they dont wish to eat anything?)

                      So how much more is it going to cost for me and a friend to arrive sat aft and leave sunday?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: billings ticket

                        Originally posted by marks-gte View Post
                        Right, I see. The only reason I got confused was the last time I went for the weekend was in the mattig and they just waved me through the gates

                        So, unless your displaying 2 cars you only need 1 ticket from the club shop, regardless of how many ppl attend with you (as long as they dont wish to eat anything?)

                        So how much more is it going to cost for me and a friend to arrive sat aft and leave sunday?
                        so i not the only one confused then lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: billings ticket

                          We've done the same process since we started to attend. You will only need to buy a club ticket and one nights camping from Billing, if you turn up Saturday. 2 nights if you turn up Friday.

                          You may have just got lucky and the security just waived you through, I'm sure it's not to rigid with them chaps, lol.
                          So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: billings ticket

                            Sorry i'm being a bit dim steve, I just seem to be confusing myself.

                            So I have purchased 2 tickets through via the club shop. If I arrive at the gates on the sat aft, will I need to buy entry tickets and a nights camping or just the nights camping?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: billings ticket

                              If you are turning up with one car, you only need a single ticket from the club shop for the event. You pay per night for camping at billing and that gets you in. So, Pay Saturday morning for camping and get a pass to come and ago at will.. That gets you in both days.

                              If you turn up just for the day, you pay 'I think' £10 per day visit.

                              If you only need one club ticket, pm the email address for paypal and i'll refund.
                              Last edited by Steve Heley; 30-06-2013, 01:13 PM.
                              So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X