X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing 2013 - Camping details.

Venue
    Billing Aquadrome, Crow Lane, Great Billing, Northampton, NN3 9DA.

Dates
    Saturday 13 July 2013 - Sunday 14 July 2013
    For those camping on site rally rates will apply to Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night inc. Participants may arrange extra nights before and after these dates at normal park camping rates.

Pricing
    Members who pre book will enjoy a discounted rally rate of £15 per vehicle per night for non electric pitches for the event dates as defined above.
    Therefore pre booked participation on the event dates will cost £30. They will also receive further benefits as described below. There is no minimum night booking period. Members can pre-book for 1 night and get the rally rate. All pitches are for one vehicle and a maximum of four people.

Pre-book electric hook ups will be charged at an extra £6 per night but please note that very few of these are available on the designated show fields. Those members booking electric pitches for 1 night – due to the numbers available will have to vacate the pitch by 12 noon for arrivals at 2pm.

For non-pre booked camping arrivals or for camping on days before and after the event as defined above, the normal park camping rate of £20 per vehicle per 24 hour period for non electric pitches and £26 with electric hook-up will apply.

Extra vehicles will be charged at a flat £10 for the duration of the event as described above.

Day visitors will be charged £10 per day per vehicle and up to four people and do not have to pre book.

Billing will give VBOA club members a discount on any static holiday home bookings for the event - a 7 night minimum booking applies. Details to be advised.

Pre Book Benefits
    Pre booked attendees will be directed to a dedicated “fast track” entry lane and pick up their welcome pack/Billing passes at the gate house. The welcome pack will include a park map with the VBOA Club stand locations.

Those pre booking leisure passes for the new leisure complex will also enjoy a 50% discount - swimming will only be £2.50 per person and not the usual £5 per visit.

Pre Book Process
    Call 01604 408181, select option 2 or 01524 781453 and quote the VBOA booking code. This code can only be obtained from your club and should remain confidential for the benefit of all club members. All pitches must be pre-booked by 6th July 2013 (inclusive). Bookings made on the 7th onwards will be at FULL tariff.

Other Information
    Existing toilet and shower blocks will be refurbished prior to our visit plus an extra portable shower unit and toilet unit will be brought in to service the Swans Field area. All will be open and serviced 24 hours.

Entertainment will be available in the leisure venue on Saturday night.

24 hour security will be provided by the enhanced Billing on site team plus a dedicated VBOA dog handler.

An 11.00pm site curfew/excess noise rule will be applied to all Park visitors by Park security. Chinese lanterns are not permitted in the Park as these are a potential fire hazard.

Park management will attend the 9.00am VBOA rep briefing meetings on Saturday and Sunday morning to handle any complaints about facilities etc.
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Re: Billing 2013 - Camping details.

I know I may come across as a little retarded but i'm slightly confused by that if i'm honest. I plan on arriving sat afternoon (i'm at work in the morning), camping on the sat night and leaving on the sunday. Will it cost me £15 if I get the booking code from yourself for the camping?

Comment

Yes, it's £15 per night to camp at Billing. We charge £10 to show your car, which pays for the BBQ and event insurance.

Comment

Cool, cheers steve. So how do we go about getting the discount code?

Comment

as above and when the closing date or can i just turn up on the saturday and get in cheers

Comment

I believe the cut of for the discount is 6th July.. However you can turn up and pay on the day to camp.

Comment

Working...
            X