• Show
Clear All

• GTE front bumper

preferably in South-East or Midlands

I might have some in a couple of weeks if you can wait.. Located in Derby

Comment

no rush

Comment

Do you still need a bumper, I have a couple spare now..

Comment

yes, still need one

Comment

Do you need just a bare bumper or do you need the bumper inserts and washer jets as well? I have one in Mistral grey and two white ones located in Derby midlands

Comment

hello Mick, are they GTE bumpers? i would like one to fit a white 1988 Merit, preferably as complete as possible, Adrian

Comment

Yes, GTE bumpers. I can spare one, looking for ?150 collected for front complete with fog lights and headlight washers. If you need a rear then ?200 for the pair.. I think the only thing missing is the tow eye cover but I might be able to find one .

Comment

thanks, (don't need rear one): you don't , by chance, find yourself in M/Keynes area? ....my son lives there and can take delivery? i'm happy to pay in advance, let me know your Paypal or other details. No rush at all, anytime in next few months is fine. Adrian

Comment

Hi Adrian, I do go that way occasionally as I'm our rep for the VBOA meetings in Luton and we have relatives in Watford so if you aren't in a rush then I'm sure we could meet up..
                    My paypal address is michael.goddard2@ntlworld.com
                    Regards Mick

Comment

thanks Mick, i'll do the paypal presently, then send other details via pm

Comment

money received Adrian

Comment

hi Mick, did you get my message re my son?

Comment

Hi Adrian, I haven't received any messages.. You might be better contacting me by phone.. My number is 07973716693.. Regards Mick

Comment

Working...
                            X