Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/S Arch liner

Hi All,
    Looking for a Driver's side wheel arch liner If anyone can help? Mine is damaged and tatty.

Thanks

Anyone

Comment

Hi Dan looks like Opel Classic Parts still stock these just in case no one has any used ones on here. Links for both part numbers for near side and offside below.

Comment

Hi Clive, thanks for that mate im waiting on someone to get back to me first then may have to order this, only downside is the postage but to be expected really

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
          Hi Dan looks like Opel Classic Parts still stock these just in case no one has any used ones on here. Links for both part numbers for near side and offside below.

http://www.opel-classicparts.de/cata...lt/?q=90186873
          Hi, its showing on genuine part search i paid for it last week then got a refund a couple of days later saying they cant get it

Comment

That's a shame Dan as it looked like they were showing in stock on Opel Classics website. Mind you I have had that disappointment before when ordering some parts on German or Dutch Opel parts sites. You think you struck gold tracking down a part, process the payment only to get an emailing a day or so later apologising saying the part is no longer in stock and then giving you a refund. Even more disappointing when its one of the rarer parts you think you found !!

Hope something turns up for you.

Comment

Yash i thought it was too good to be true but didn?t expect the get a refund just the delivery, they said the website has been updated but its still showing lol

Comment

Working...
              X