Transducer 16 impulse AK 90185189

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transducer 16 impulse AK 90185189

Does anyone have a transducer for sale? I'm searching for the AK type, 16 impulse. Partnumber 90185189

the one i have is broken unfortunately. If you have 2 for sale, i will take both. A friend of mine is also searching for one.

Thanks!

Roger

Ouch! Autovaux have them new ..
    http://www.genuinepartsearch.co.uk/

Genuine Packed Part
    Price ?126.90

I managed to break the one on my 8v but managed to repair with superglue (I was lucky)

I hope you find some
    L.

Comment

Thanks mate. That website seems to deliver straight from the dealers, so I doubt they can deliver it.. Also the price is quite heavy!

Also looking for an original oil pressure sender. To check if my new one is broken. Keep getting the red warning square blinking. part number 90337695

Comment

There's a new one for sale at copeparts.nl. But a bit pricy

​​​​​​/www.copeparts.nl/en/shop/kadett-e-en/sub,2/pid,7094

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
          Thanks mate. That website seems to deliver straight from the dealers, so I doubt they can deliver it.. Also the price is quite heavy!

Also looking for an original oil pressure sender. To check if my new one is broken. Keep getting the red warning square blinking. part number 90337695
          Stick the part number in here, they have them.

http://www.genuinepartsearch.co.uk

Comment

andy C, thanks! ordered the transducer. Looked at cope last week and couldn't find it on there.

Comment

fairly simple devices inside, might be worth cracking it open and completely fffing it up, still cheaper than 126

Comment

I will crack that one open, to see.

Fitted the new one.. Still not working. Changed the dash, and it is working. Off course I've tested my old transducer, result: both the digidash and transducer were broken. What are the odds.
                With the other digidash, it looks like the blinking oil light is also gone...

Comment

Working...
                X